I have made forum history.

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Alias X Beoulve, Oct 20, 2011.

1. mitsymckenzie777

mitsymckenzie777 Level 6: Lakitu

Well I'll ask him I guess. Sorry Kyoo. I didn't think to just ask Morano myself. But I'm more lady like than manly.;)

2. Alias X Beoulve

Alias X Beoulve Level -1: Banned

That argument would have validity if I was actually trying to change it;
    The fact that I'm not should show how much I care to try.

Stop putting me down; I didn't do anything to you.

3. i'm not putting you down. i'm giving you love.

4. Alias X Beoulve

It doesn't hurt in the good way that it should, though:

I just created this thread to discuss, not to argue. More or less just to talk about community spotlights and somewhat mainly to brag about the fact that before me, no one had posted questions in multiple community spotlight threads at once; sure it might be against the main idea of these threads, but it's not like I'm trolling people or intentionally trying to go against the rules just to be a rebel.

5. mitsymckenzie777

Sorry for butting in but I don't think Kyoo means bad he's kind of rough around the edges kind of like a sand paper teddy bear. but would never really mean to hurt someones feelings believe in me I've had my uh how can I put this wthout making a Eeyore out of myself. Rough topics discussed but I think Kyoo's just busting your chops if you know what I mean nothing bad. I just don't want to see two friends go at it. Then again I hope I haven't bit off more than I can chew here.

Oh and if you want to talk it over with Morano we could both do it together if you don't mind.

uglyrodent likes this.
  6. Alias X Beoulve

I appreciate you being honest with me; I'd just rather stay out of it and forget the whole thing.

If you want to talk to Morano, feel free; I'm just trying to open up some ideas and get others thinking, maybe discuss some things you like or don't like about community spotlights, and try to change them if you want; I don't care. It's got nothing to do with me.

I've had a rough couple days. I have to take some time to get over this, I don't take verbal abuse well; be it online or in person. I'm a lot more sensitive than I let on, and I'm not afraid to admit this.

7. mitsymckenzie777

Yea I know I've kind of made a habit of being a rug to many but like with my best friend I can often see that underneath some who may seem mean at first there are teddy bears. But I can understand not everyone is like me able to take stuff then again I cry a lot so maybe stuff does affect me. I don't know it's just I didn't want the two best friends I've made on these forums to go at it. I do feel a little teary. But I'll just let things be I but in too much in other peoples business anyways.

8. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

I didn't get the point of this thread. Especially if that's this:
    "I think that's what makes the community spotlights so great, because everyone can see the posts whether or not they intended to. If someone visits someone elses profile, it's because they chose to, not because it's a public post that comes up in the sidebar like every other post."
    Because posting in the spotlights didn't make me see the questions and neither the answers. I didn't see anything but the name of the threads which have been revived, in "new posts".

9. Koari

Koari Level 7: Bloober

This thread went below my radar, so sorry for not replying sooner

Imma post the same thing I told misty about spotlights being locked

ZeroXBeoulve and Rey D like this.
  10. Ravior

Ravior Level 8: Hammer Bro

My spot light was horrible. You should be ashamed for coming up with this idea and should be ashamed of making this thread.

NOW KISS ME

ZeroXBeoulve and uglyrodent like this.
  11. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Yeah, as great a set of points as kyoo makes, I think he was making points to someone who didn't need to hear them.

And Beoulve got a tad too touchy about the rough advice.

And Ravior has gotten noticeably more amorous.

And Mitsy is right about most everything too.

So everybody is right about everything.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ravior and ZeroXBeoulve like this.
  12. mitsymckenzie777

Well I don't know if Morano saw it yet but I sent him a message about with Jay's permission making a sub forum for spotlights. But if not I guess I'll have to live with mine the way it was.:(

ZeroXBeoulve likes this.
  13. Koari

Koari Level 7: Bloober

I did see the message. Honestly there is no point or use for it to have it's own subforum. This segment requires care and control, so if it had it's own forum, it would be a mad house. I strive for neutrality, and I could see newer member spotlights being buried in favor of spotlights of more established members. To me that's simply unfair

And being unhappy with your own spotlight, well that's what I would expect if the release date was far away, which is why I enstated an open edit policy (one that TCR abused to all hell) so that whatever you were unhappy with or needed updating could be changed at your discretion up to the release

ZeroXBeoulve likes this.
  14. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Here's an idea.
    Unlock all the threads and sticky the new one.
    Yeah, I've got a cold.

CHAOS_FANTAZY likes this.
  15. mitsymckenzie777

OK I just didn't know if you read it yet. Thanks for reading it.

BTW it wasn't my answers before that bothered me. It was how I did it in the week it was out. I was love sick over that girl I knew and was trying to change myself at the time. Which is impossible. So I think I kind of snubbed some questions asked by other ER members I normally would have been glad to answer. I guess love does crazy things to people sometimes. *SIGH*

16. Alias X Beoulve

That's not love!!

17. mitsymckenzie777

I guess your right. I just have love at first sight syndrome I guess. Where I think I'm in love but I'm not