Ideas for the store!

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by ballom, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

2. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

3. Rey D

Patron

→ I know. But that barely looks like his face. :p
    But I guess I just wanted to post that somewhere and that looked like the best thread. :p

4. BassWins

BassWins Level 6: Lakitu

A shirt that has that has link UPWARD thrusting and a caption that says "You're doing it wrong!" :p

5. Popper

Popper Level 2: Koopa

I think that maybe a iPhone 3G cover with The SMB Crossover logo on it, or all the characters and skins huddled together like a group photo. :nerd:

6. Rey D

Patron

Copyright issue.

BassWins likes this.
  7. Popper

Popper Level 2: Koopa

With Apple or Nintendo? :bassdash:

If the problem is Nintendo, Jay could write that little copyright text on the side of the cover. :bassshootR:

8. Rey D

Patron

Please don't double post.
    So anyway, gaining money directly from selling a product with a property of Nintendo would be considered stealing.

BassWins likes this.
  9. mitsymckenzie777

mitsymckenzie777 Level 6: Lakitu

During the holiday season there could be Exploding Rabbit logo gift boxes,wrap and bags. Or custom NES plastic game cases Black with the Exploding Rabbit logo.

Psychotix and Faruga like this.
  10. Psychotix

Psychotix Level 3: Paratroopa

I would use Exploding Rabbit gift wrap on the holiday season. I would also use Exploding Rabbit NES cartridge cases too. Now, an idea I had was Exploding Rabbit shot glasses and zippo lighters, for the unhealthy Irish bastards like myself who can drink like a fish and smoke a pack of Marlboro Red's a day. I would find myself representing Exploding Rabbit quite often with those two items. NES controller overlays would be pretty cool too. Or perhaps even a USB controller that is created specifically for Super Mario Crossover and Super Retro Squad, and in conjunction with that, an update to the game, to make such a device immediately compatible without software like JoyToKey being necessary? Next, I think Exploding Rabbit posters and better yet SMBC + SRS posters, I imagine fans would be excited for. Another thing that would be cool is if perhaps Super Retro Squad became an NES/SNES homebrew cartridge? I don't think I'd be alone in being absolutely stoked to buy a copy.