Improving Samus Aran

Discussion in 'Features' started by Jairt, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Jairt

Jairt Level 0: Newbie

А вы можете добавит Самус все вещи из Super Metroid? Типа прыжок во время морфошара,морфошар,космопрыжок,сочетание морозного луча и волнолуча, вообщем все вещи, что там были. А то у Самус 2 несочетаемых улучшения, а у Линка 10 сочетаемых. А ещё чтобы она могла смотреть по диагоналям.

2. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

3. Jairt

Ok. But i talk about сompletion of work on Samus. Samus is not complete, and I would like to make it all the items. I talk about this items - Morphoball,Megabomb,Megarocket and etc. You must complete her!

4. Faruga

Patron

She technically already has the morph ball, in a way. She has it from the start.
    As for the super bomb and super missiles, the Samus in the game is based off the Samus from the first game, and the "super weapons" weren't introduced until later games.

5. Jairt

And please,create Samus map set and monster set. Without this playing Samus not interesting. You create this?

6. Faruga

Patron

If I recall correctly, this has been asked for several times, but I'm not sure if anyone actually made one.

7. Jairt

I thinked what your team made all. If ever you can do this, I will be grateful.

8. Faruga

Patron

I have no doubt that this will happen when/if Jay releases the source code.