Invsible Skin for Characters

Discussion in 'Skins' started by Xman321, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Xman321

Xman321 Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

We have an invisible skin for the map, enemys, and the intervase, why not The characters

What do you think

2. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

It seems like a logical choice for skins. It's a bit odd, but very reasonable. I'd support this addition to the game. :)

Rey D likes this.
  3. Xman321

Thanks

4. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Eh, I can't say I'd be too enthusiastic. The Invisible levels and enemies add an extra challenge...I guess this would do that too, but it would be less of a "how well do you know the levels" challenge and more like a constant guessing game of where you are.

I certainly would use it though >.> I support this.

Rey D likes this.
  5. Xman321

Wonder what The game would be like if you had invisible EVERYTHING.
    if this happens I challange anyone to beat the game without getting hit, not warping, And as mario/Luigi.

uglyrodent likes this.
  6. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

I think it's enough of a challenge to beat it with the current invisible modes... that was the point of adding them.

Anon421 likes this.
  7. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Sorry, but I think when you are pressing buttons while staring at a screen with nothing on it, that's starting to move into "clinically insane" territory.

Lilfut, Rey D, sbq92 and 3 others like this.
  8. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

Unless you're fighting a fullscreen Java crash. Then it's heroism.

Rey D, Xman321 and TheomanZero like this.
  9. Xman321

:joy:

But Realy, There's a Snes skin for charaters, and a game boy one as well. Heck, some of the SKINS themselfs have a SNES skin, Why not this

10. TheomanZero

I suppose it's a decent option to have for masochists, and I imagine implementing it can't be any harder than the other invisible skins were. I still can't recommend turning on all of the invisible skins at once, though . . .

Rey D and uglyrodent like this.
  11. SMBC

SMBC Level 1: Goomba

I think that's really stupid. You can't see your character! SMBC, don't ruin your wonderful game with his idea.:jason::mario::luigi::link::megaman::toad::peach::bill::simon: :zsamus::sophia::ryu:Me :bowser: You

12. Sergy92

Sergy92 Level 7: Bloober

Think of it as a challenge. Much like the invisible enemy and map skins.

[​IMG]
    WTF's wrong with you?

13. Omegaman

Omegaman Level 6: Lakitu

God, everyone is getting away with double posting EXCEPT ME!
    Jesus, sometimes I wonder if the moderators are actually WATCHING the forums.

14. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Can you chill out seriously

TheomanZero and Rey D like this.
  15. TheomanZero

Moderators don't patrol the forums just to catch double-posters. It's up to the average joes and janes to remind their fellow forumites to be courteous.

Frozsoul and aliceandsven like this.
  16. Anon421

Anon421 Guest

How about coloring the characters yellow, giving them huge eyes and spiky hair and voilĂ ... we have Simpsons-Skins!?

I'm just kidding...

17. Sergy92

Sergy92 Level 7: Bloober

I think that the second post of SMBC I quoted got deleted and both of my posts merged.

18. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

[​IMG]
    Is it just me or do I know why Omegaman got re-banned?

TheomanZero likes this.
  19. Lilfut

Lilfut Level 7: Bloober

I think we should skin every character to be Mario. The Mega Man and Bill skins are a step in the right direction.

20. Omegaman

Omegaman Level 6: Lakitu

/:
    Dude, the two posts were merged after I posted, so that doesn't count as spam.