Duplicate Item and Feature: More Weapons for Samus and Stack ups

Discussion in 'Features' started by Gokario, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gokario

Gokario Level 3: Paratroopa

Remember the Plasma beam, the Spazer Beam, the Spring ball? I think those should be in here as well. And MAYBE, emphasis on the word MAYBE, we'll have item stack ups like in the Metroid games. Come on it would be nice to see a stack up items for Simon so you don't have to STRESS about losing your 3 Shot, Holy Wat- OOPS I mean the Fire Bomb. Sorry, Censorship.

2. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

All of this has been requested in other threads. Love the ideas, but yeah...this thread is superfluous.

3. Gokario

Yeah, um I have no clue what superfluous means...

4. uglyrodent

Unnecessary, pretty much.

5. Gokario

Oh, thanks!

6. French rocks

French rocks Level -1: Banned

Is'nt this thread a duplicate?

7. uglyrodent

8. French rocks

French rocks Level -1: Banned

Oh, I see.

9. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Does anyone remember where the "modern samus" discussions took place? I seem to remember that this has already been covered to a great extent.

And I don't know what you mean by item stacking...

10. uglyrodent

I think (and I can be wrong but this is my best guess) that he means in Castlevania where you got an item and then the 2 or 3 item, and then when you lost the item you lost the 2 or 3 as well.

Which I think is a good idea.

aliceandsven likes this.
  11. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

For authenticity's sake, that would be good, if it was that way in the original games.

uglyrodent likes this.
  12. Gokario

That's not what I mean I mean that you can switch to the weapons at any time with Simon once you get the items.

13. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

You mean like in this thread here?
    http://www.explodingrabbit.com/foru...pons-at-the-same-time-for-bill-and-ryu.15159/
    I'll forgive you for this redundant thread because the title of that one only mentions Bill and Ryu, so the Search bar wouldn't pick up on it.
    Ugh. I never liked this. It basically punishes you for switching sub-weapons, even when it's a good idea to do so. I was GLAD it doesn't do this in SMBC.

14. uglyrodent

It is kind of irritating, but it makes you think about whether or not you REALLY need the new weapon, which I kind of like.

Although Simon doesn't really need to be HARDER to play >_>

15. Gokario

What I'm saying is Like you can keep all of the sub weapons you got previously as Simon and switch to them at will.

16. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

uglyrodent likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.