Jay, Where are the !$#@ing Videos???

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Jay, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

2. jerry

jerry Level 6: Lakitu

I love your "0____0 OH FUCK" face

[​IMG]

ZeroXBeoulve likes this.
  3. Ravior

Ravior Level 8: Hammer Bro

Ah, I know machinima (that's how it's spelled right?). There's a lot of Left 4 Dead videos on there. Pretty cool, Jay.

BTW, do you really get money?

4. Johnny

Johnny Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Actually I was anticipating the newest dance video. You've sorely disappointed me :(

5. Jay! thanks for answering all my questions, before I was WTF enough to actually ask them. I was getting there though. I was about to flip out and ask WTF!? WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS!?. also I love how honest you are about being a sell out. that makes being a sell out respectable.

I respect you now more then ever. but I always did love your videos and to be honest looked forward to your videos just as much as I do your game being updated.

thanks for finally releasing another video. I was about to suffocate my neighbors to deal with the stress of you not putting a new videos, so they are alive no, thanks to you releasing this video on time.

good job :D

your videos are like vitamins. I eat them through my eyes., and it taste good on my brains taste buds.

I'm anorexic, but I desire to be obese, so please feed me more

6. Scorpion42

Scorpion42 Level 6: Lakitu

I just realized that Jay acts incredibly similar to Christopher Walken in this video.

7. Were are the !$#@ing videos anyways.

8. Jay Pavlina man slam

Jay Pavlina man slam Level 0: Newbie

How often?

How often do you usually make videos Jay, just like send me a part of a video that says how often do you make videos, oh yeah and can u not like curse so much thanks.

9. Scorpion42

Scorpion42 Level 6: Lakitu

I just realized he does that all the time.

Spokavriel likes this.
  10. camoslash

camoslash Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Nah, he has to keep swearing, it makes his videos somewhat better haha. I mean less swearing is okay, but Jay you just cannot quit the swearing, that makes your video have some extra zest haha.

Also Jay... Where are the F*#$%&# videos?!?

ZeroXBeoulve likes this.