Verifying Jump Slash graphical glitches

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by wario46, Feb 3, 2014.

1. wario46

wario46 Level 2: Koopa

So yes, i used the Jump Slash with Bouncy PIts and All ground is bricks cheats. When i just jumped on a trampoline, while having the Jump Slash on, the blade dissapeared, but i still could beat enemies using the Jump Slash.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: This one should be more freaky. The sprite of Haggle Man was frozen in a knockback state.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EDIT2: And yet i have 2 more glitches related to this!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    Frozsoul likes this.
  2. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

That is crazy.
    The third video is broken though.
    [​IMG]
    I almost wish I could see your button presses XD
    You should probably change the title to "Ryu Jump Slash graphical glitches" or something, it's not just about the blades being invisible any more.
    I'm on my laptop and it won't play SMBC (well, it sounds fine but I can't see anything), so I can't confirm this right now.

3. wario46

wario46 Level 2: Koopa

Actually, it is easy to do! Just hop onto the vine with the Jump Slash working. Then if you just press left or right you should have a frozen sprite of climbing. If you get to the upper side of the block, from where the vine goes out. Then fall off and the oddity happens. Also, while that is, the jump slash stops working until it comes back to the climb state or anything.

Also, i had a glitch that i don't know how to recreate, but it was simple: I hit a poison mushroom, and the sprite was frozen in a knockback state. I think there is a LOT of these glitches.