Let's Play Metroid Fusion with Jay

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Jay, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

First

Member was banned for this post.

More seriously though, i'll watch 1, then 2, then this because somehow i missed this whole thing.

2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Yeah it's kinda disturbing when you meet those presumably useless rooms. I kinda liked them later because [insert spoiler here].

Anyway let me take a guess: You dont' like RPGs.

3. Franpa

Franpa Level 3: Paratroopa

The Wii version of the Metroid Prime series gives you both high jump and Morph Ball Jump simultaneously and so does Metroid Zero Mission ;)

4. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

I think you mean that Metroid Prime Trilogy gives you Bombs and Spring Ball (Morph Ball Jump) simultaneously -- Metroid Prime doesn't have High Jump Boots.

5. Franpa

The games were not released as a trilogy in Japan. Japan got each Wii version on a separate disc with each game being a separate purchase. That is why I didn't explicitly mention the Trilogy version.

My bad, I was confusing it for Space Jump. Regardless my actual mistake was that collecting Morph Ball Bomb functionality in the games enabled the ability to use Morph Ball Bombs as well as the ability to Morph Ball Jump without the aid of Morph Ball Bombs.

6. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Well, you were correct about Metroid Zero Mission; you just got mixed up with Metroid Prime. And I knew about the Japanese New Play Control! versions, I just said "Trilogy" because it was faster.

7. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

8. Rey D

Patron

Haha such a pro in this game. :p You did find the way out of the viney area faster than me, though.

9. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

so many god damn missile packs

10. Franpa

Question: What is with the long delays/waiting periods between videos?

11. Jay

12. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

Franpa, Feb 18 2013 at 2:55 PM

Explodingrabbit, Feb 18 2013 at 3:00 PM

o.o

Faruga likes this.
  13. Rey D

Patron

It's a way to make the reward "longer", and it keeps up thrilled.
    Also, it makes me want to watch more than if it were one big episode or if they were all released at once, because it's a little episode, so I don't get as lazy to watch.
    And I think that watching a guy getting angry at the game because they don't understand what the design for X element is for once in a while is better -why? I'm not sure- than watching him do it for a long time.

14. Rey D

Patron

HOLY SHIT! You killed that sort of lightning snake in two hits!! It took me 15 minutes! Maybe it's weaker out of water? Maybe hitting it right in the face does more damage?
    ...I'll do some research.
    ...The Wikitroid says Serris dies in 3 charged shots. So I don't know.

"It wasn't dripping before!"
    ...I wasn't aware of this.

"I wonder if Saxophone is going to kill me."
    Hahaha!

Holy shit I've seen this Speed Booster jump in a Super Metroid TAS but I've never done it myself. I should try.

15. Franpa

Nevermind, I never actually paid attention to the video release dates. Seems like one every fortnight. I can live with that.

Oh and I'm aware that releasing all episodes at once would be a bad idea, that wasn't what I was hoping for. Just a slightly shorter gap between releases was my original intent.

16. Franpa

he just wasn't paying enough attention the first time he was in that area. I'm not sure about Serries as it took more then 2 for me to kill and only Japan got an Easy mode.

Rey D likes this.
  17. Jay

18. Franpa

Steady on there, you didn't have to start releasing them more rapidly! But it is nice that you are doing so, at least for now.

Edit: I just realized how ominous the ending to my message was.

19. Rey D

Patron

When I was playing, I wouldn't be able to shoot a missile during the vulnerable-shooting transition of the robot. But Jay could, revealing that although the animation shows the yellow vulnerable part is still looking like it could be shot, the hitbox considers the grey part is already out. What a player.
    He didn't really go really subtle on that battle, though. :p

20. Jay