Let's Play Super Mario Bros. Crossover with Jay

Jay plays Super Mario Bros. Crossover while acting crazy.

1. Super Mario Bros. Crossover – Playing My Own Game #4

wow! my USB adapter for wifi broke so I was offline for a little while :\ but to find this as soon as a I got my new $80 I get on here and find that you updated a new video. that made me so happy. the commentary in this video was classic.

"no ones safe from Samus's Bombs! those things float, they defi gravity and they can get you anywhere" I think that will stick with me forever!

thank you for that. and for the epic bowser battle. :D

this entire video was filled with awesomeness :D

2. z0diak

z0diak Level 5: Spiny

Super Mario Bros. Crossover – Playing My Own Game #4

I was wondering why you left us :(
    good to have you back :)

3. SYC

SYC Level 3: Paratroopa

Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku Mother Fucker! .... Whow im out of breath now.

4. Super Mario Bros. Crossover – Playing My Own Game #4

my favorite part of this video is watching you swerve when you play, it proves to me that you really get into a layer of depth into your gameplay when you play.

5. Neptune

Neptune Level 1: Goomba

Awsome lol. so funny u make me lol jay

6. may1989

may1989 Level 0: Newbie

"shoryuken shiryken mother fucker"

you are like super nerd of the year, this is not an insult cause I qualify as a nerd too, I think. well anyways me and my husband think you're hilarious our favorite part of the this video is when you say "shoryuken shiryken mother fucker" sooo hilarious. would like to know what you think of this comment (this is not a request for a thumbs up =p)

Edit by J Squared: This post was formerly its own topic. I felt that it was intended to be posted here, so I relocated it here, where Jay Pavlina is more likely to read it. Hope this helps.

7. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Everyone likes this.
  8. Super Mario Bros. Crossover – Playing My Own Game #5

here I was thinking I was the only one that ever tried to hoax the bad guy into being friends. so that he'd let me get close enough to kill him. I JUST WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND!
    and megaman dancing with his dog was awesome as awesome can be.

alot of things on this video is awesome. like talking like you have sex during game play. again, something only I thought I did, so it's pretty cool to see another person doing the same.

and your commentary during the water level with simon was magic to my ears. it goes from, "lets just hang out in the water with our friends", all the way to we're not here to kill , we're here to be friends, talk to town people. all the way to, you're gonna be a dead one too just like your friend, I'm gonna kill all your friends, all your friends are gonna be fucking dead!

truly went on all sides of the spectrum there in one level. I find that to be truly amazing :D

keep up the good work I can't wait to see your other videos

9. J Squared

J Squared Level 7: Bloober

Super Mario Bros. Crossover – Playing My Own Game #5

Gimme them 1UPs! Gimme them! Yeah! Gimme those 1UPs!

(spoilered due to being possibly NSFW)
    [​IMG]

10. Ganymede

Ganymede Level 5: Spiny

I half expected this to just be you playing that NES Friday the Thirteenth game, as sort of a prank, but I was still vastly entertained by the video itself. The calm before the storm at 7:40 was hysterical.

11. Jay

Machinima told me they made a mistake when posting my videos because they were supposed to go up a lot sooner, so I think the rest of the videos in this series should go up soon. The next video is probably my favorite because I get obsessed with talking about sushi at one part.
    I don't know the exact date Machinima will post videos so I can't do anything like that with videos on there. But yeah, I enjoy doing these gameplay videos and would consider doing other games too.

12. J Squared

J Squared Level 7: Bloober

This was, likewise, my favorite part of the video.

13. Super Mario Bros. Crossover – Playing My Own Game #5

I feel the same way this silent blank look on his face was priceless. and then followed by the eruption of rage. awesome!

14. repairmanman

repairmanman Level 5: Spiny

"You're going to be a dead one like your friends, I'm going to kill all your friends."

Are you sure you aren't a psychopath?
    Also, why do you want to kill UR(he's a bloober)

15. Super Mario Bros. Crossover – Playing My Own Game #5

holy crap over 14k views. damn! Jay is popular :D

16. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Dude, your expression at 7:40 was classic. I do the exact same thing when something that shouldn't happen does.

17. Jay

Everyone likes this.
  18. Jay

Super Mario Bros. Crossover – Playing My Own Game #6

"Windmill shuriken sushi!"

19. jerry

jerry Level 6: Lakitu

Super Mario Bros. Crossover – Playing My Own Game #6

I can't talk about the video above, the forums posts go down! :p

20. Super Mario Bros. Crossover – Playing My Own Game #6

amazing video I don't know what I enjoyed most, Bill sounding insane at the beginning or Ryu talking about ninja instincts and sushi. again I loved watching you lean away from the screen, you just wanted to get away from that bloober so bad. so fucking awesome. thank you for releasing progressively entertaining videos.

you're always catching me off guard with how great the videos are. and thank you for dying, for our education.