Let's Play The Tale Of Elementia - Part 15

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Ganymede, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Ganymede

Ganymede Level 5: Spiny

This thread is for discussing the video blogged about in this post!

Let's Play The Tale of Elementia - Part 15

What do you guys think? Having played the Elementia hack before, I remember the difficulty scaling up right around here, so we should be in for some interesting footage in the videos to come. Now, give me ten dollars.

2. Koari

Koari Level 7: Bloober

Man, he totally missed any and all references to MY ASS IS ON FIRE. I sad

3. pokemondream

pokemondream Level 5: Spiny

the block place looked hard but awesome

4. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Yay Ganymede! Thanks for posting!

5. pokemondream

pokemondream Level 5: Spiny

hey jay when will the last episode will be

6. Dinospy_01

Dinospy_01 Level 5: Spiny
    Exploding Patron

pokemondream, There are 17 episodes, so there are two left. That means Machinima should have them out by June. :D

7. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Actually, Machinima probably already posted them since they've been posting a lot faster lately. But I just never got around to posting them on this site. Ganymede will be taking care of that from now on so there won't be long delays like that any more. I'm pretty busy right now but I really want to record another lp. Maybe after the skin update to smbc.

8. Jordon Lowndes

Jordon Lowndes Level 1: Goomba

Yep. I just checked and are on Machinima. I'm not watching them until they're officially posted on this website, though.

Are you taking suggestions for your next lp? I think a fan vote is in order.

Otherwise, I suggest "An Untitled Story."

9. Ganymede

Ganymede Level 5: Spiny

An Untitled Story is a great suggestion/game! If Jay doesn't check up on this thread again, I'll be certain to suggest it to him. Thanks for watching! :D

10. Jordon Lowndes

Jordon Lowndes Level 1: Goomba

Thanks :) As awesome as Mario may be, it'll be interesting to see Jay playing a game with a unique character and storyline. As well, Tales of Elementia doesn't look that hard. The difficulty in An Untitled Story would induce more rage and, subsequently, hilarity. :D

11. CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY Level 6: Lakitu

And here I am, thinking my unofficial title for my concept, "A Story Without a Name," was original. =P

If there is voting going on, I suggest Rockman 4 Minus Infinity, or MI for short. It's a hack of Mega Man 4. I, myself, have not played it yet--as I pledged to beat Mega Man 4 itself beforehand--but it looks to be quite the challenger.