Let's Play The Tale of Elementia with Jay

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Jay, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Urutsune

Urutsune Level 6: Lakitu

OMG for the music at the fishing ghost! 8U

2. Johnny Excitement

Johnny Excitement Level 1: Goomba

How many Castles are left?

3. Koari

Koari Level 7: Bloober

You know, watching all these playthroughs compelled me to download the game myself. I have completed the game and gotten every single secret in the game without the help of walkthroughs and stuff. I don't want to spoil anything, but I will say... it'll be interesting sight when Jay sees "The End".

EDIT: This was in the corner of the map

[​IMG]

4. I can't understand how your videos keep getting better. :D awesome!

5. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

Thanks for spoiling that! Maybe you should put that in spoilers for people like me who don't want to be spoiled!

6. Koari

[​IMG]

7. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

I'm glad Machinima has been posting the videos more frequently now. I don't think there will be any long delays any more. I hope you guys have been enjoying these videos that I made in October.

8. repairmanman

repairmanman Level 5: Spiny

I like the part where Jay goes "Yeah"

9. Please

Thank goodness for the quick releases!

10. Koari

Why so bored?

11. Dinospy_01

Dinospy_01 Level 5: Spiny
    Exploding Patron

Awww...I love Super Mario Sunshine. First Gamecube game I ever got! But I never got all the Shine Sprites.

Anyway, another great video. Stupid Machinima, releasing videos 3 months late...

12. I feel the sameway about mario sunshine. although i feel it's still a good game. it's probably my least favorite of the mario games. ... still worth playing though. and yes a i agree, the music score on that one is the lamest of all the mario games... but still.... I'm juding it against other mario music. if i were to judge it off of other video games. I'd say the music on sunshine is great.

NOOoooooOoooooo! why is it recently when you make a youtube video full screen it reloads the entire video again from the start... it never used to do that.. it even does it on youtube, not just embedded videos (rewatches the video)

oh well, it was so good it was worth watching again

13. Please

YT has been doing that to me for a while now. It's because when I full screen it it automatically upgrades to 480p (which takes longer to buffer, too -.- ).

About SMS, I love that game. It's a great game and changes it up with the light third person shooter elements. The hover pack is fun to play around with and, once you get it, the turbo nozzle is fun to swim with! I think the music is great, maybe not something to listen to like I do with some video game music, but it fits the game's theme really well.

14. supersonic

supersonic Level 1: Goomba

10 minutes……how about use 10 hours for this video! Just kidding!But I fell 10 minutes are little boring.How about 15 minutes eh?I love the music in Elementia.Even mario sunshine.So ha!

15. supersonic

That boss music is great!It sounds like from the smash bros.This game is good.But there is one program I hate.I need collect 36 fucking exited to back the mushroom kingdom.So I said:Fuck you! What are you doing?!Game!

16. supersonic

There is a bug in the Elementia.The level block city,I don't know what the hell of the block,I also got in there and I can't got out of that shit!

17. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

What is being 'stoned'?

18. Please

It's when people throw stones at you.

19. CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY Level 6: Lakitu

The old definition was a public affair, in which people threw rocks at a convict until they died.

Nowadays, it's a synonym for "getting high," or "hammered..." am I ringing any bells here?

20. CHAOS_FANTAZY

CHAOS_FANTAZY Level 6: Lakitu

It's like looking in a m-i-r-r-o-r...

See? I told you you were the Hero of Time!

A Grue was a monster from an old text-based RPG, the name of which fails me. Whenever your torch went out, your next move would always result in maybe the most famed line in gaming:
    "You have been eaten by a Grue."