Let's Play Zelda: Parallel Worlds with Jay

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Jay, Dec 1, 2011.

1. silentshadowxp

silentshadowxp Level 7: Bloober

I hope he does Super Mario Bros X, that game was awesome. Heck, maybe he could get someone to play it with him on multiplayer.

(Side note: Peach was a beast in that game)

2. Captain Rizer

Captain Rizer Level 5: Spiny

Jay needs to join the community LP team we are gonna play kirby superstar!

3. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Level 6: Lakitu

Once I got a Hammer Bros. suit with her, I was unstoppable. When it comes to trajectory-based weapons in games, I just seem to have some sort of natural knack for aiming them. You should have seen the devastation I left in my wake with the Flak Cannon back in the Unreal Tournament days. I could shell people with one shot from across the room.

silentshadowxp likes this.
  4. silentshadowxp

That and her ability to float are exactly what made her beast. Still a tough game even with those, but it was extremely fun playing the game with that power-up.

5. Nemephosis

I cheated when it got too hard. :awesome:

6. silentshadowxp

Cheated?
    Oh, and overpowered item number two: Lakitu's Shoe. Loved it too lol

7. Nemephosis

Yeah, there are a shitload of cheats you type in while playing. They disable your ability to save, but then there is a cheat to re-enable it.

Also, in one of the episodes (he may have fixed it by now) you defeat Bowser, and he is supposed to drop a key so you can move on but he doesn't, so you're fucked. You can type in the cheat code that gives you a key to move on that way. He may have fixed that by now.

8. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

I Fucking love the Flak Cannons

9. cloud

cloud Level 0: Newbie

Good job![​IMG]

10. Alias X Beoulve

Alias X Beoulve Level -1: Banned

I think I may have patched the wrong rom or something, 'cause when I was playing this hack, the game kept screwing up at a certain part in one of the first few dungeons where all the colors would go haywire and it wouldn't fix no matter what I did. Is that why you never finished this LP, or is there another reason.. Is the game even complete?

11. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

The reason he stopped playing is because he wasn't having fun doing so anymore because of the difficulty, backtracking and complicated puzzles.

12. Alias X Beoulve

Sounds like a lame excuse to me. Come on Jason, you're better than that! :D
    Get yer butt back here and finish this hack!

13. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

It frustrating for him, and most of us could see how much it was making him suffer.
    It usually takes a lot of time for him to make a "Let's Play" of a normal game. This one adds a lot more things to make him lose his time, so it's definitely not worth it.

14. Alias X Beoulve

Do it, do it, do it!
    I hope someone who pays 2590384690836 dollars requests that
    he DO IT

:awesome:

15. Franpa

Franpa Level 3: Paratroopa

The hack is complete and completable, just make sure you use an appropriate emulator like ZSNES v1.36 or Bsnes. (latter recommended)

16. Franpa

Franpa Level 3: Paratroopa

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/956/

The original authors have approved a remake of this hack. The remake as explained in the link, aims to fix the difficulty and backtracking issues present in the original release.

17. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Hopefully it will make the game bearable to play (or watch)