Request Level Editor request: Add iconic enemies from other games

Discussion in 'Features' started by Mitewing, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

If the Level Editor is ever added, it would awesome if at least one iconic enemy from other games are included. Preferably ones that shoot projectiles or respawn (or both). This would also be additional incentive to allow certain characters (Ryu, Simon, Link, Proto Man) to be able to block projectiles.

Here's my list so far:
    Blaster Master-Gunner
    Castlevania-Fishman or Zombie
    Contra-Infantry or Rifleman
    Legend of Zelda-Moblin
    Mega Man-Met or Sniper Joe
    Metroid-Zoomer or Lava Dragon
    Ninja Gaiden-Cheetah or Commando
    Super Mario Bros 2-Snifit
    Super Mario Bros 3-Dry Bones
    Super Mario World-Boo

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  2. VGamer

VGamer Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I have to agree myself. If it was only one enemy per game, there only would be about eight more enemies added, which wouldn't be too bad.

Mitewing likes this.
  3. Mitewing

These enemies shouldn't have to worry about skins, only the 8 bit/16 bit/GB ones.

Faruga likes this.
  4. Mitewing

Added Dry Bones and Boo to the list.

5. VGamer

VGamer Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Honestly I don't think an enemy from SMB3, SMB2, and SMW isn't really needed. If there were enemies from that game, then you might as well give the SMB3, SMB2, and SMW skins different movesets, which would require too much work. I think that just having one enemy from the other eight characters game is enough (maybe seven is more reasonable since Bass is a Mega Man character).

Mitewing likes this.
  6. Mitewing

I actually think since the game is based on SMB, I think other enemies should be added, as long as they're mostly based on classic games. There's the Snapjaws, Large and Small Nitpickers from DKJR, Slipice from Mario Bros, and Fire Bros and Ice Bros since they're pallet swaps of the Hammer Bros but with different projectiles.

7. megamanx13

megamanx13 Level 2: Koopa

you know, i honestly was thinking just a minute ago how cool it would be if you could make your own level and how cool it would be if you could play levels from other games like megaman

Mitewing likes this.
  8. CowboyJoseph64

CowboyJoseph64 Level 6: Lakitu

yeah it would be cool if they do eventually made a level editor for SMBC (which i swear to god i heard it confirmed, but take that with a grain of salt because i don't remember all the details), but for now, we just wait...

Mitewing likes this.