Verifying links glitchy sword

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Tienfan789, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Tienfan789

Tienfan789 Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Links the only character I use nowadays, and I've noticed a few weird things that can happen from his sword. one I just saw was on the first hammer bros. if you get the invincibility, and run into the top one, the second one on the bottom will jump up. right when he about to pass through the blocks onto the platform, use a downward thrust. this will hurt him, knocking you up, to hit the ceiling. you bounce off it and would be hurt except you have the invincibility (hes throwing hammers) your still downward thrusting (sorta) and keep bouncing at a huge speed until your invincibility runs out. then you get powered down or die and fall on the turtle to kill him with your momentary invincibility(from getting hit). cool huh? anybody seen any good mess ups with links sword or try out the one I said?

2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

You're a goomba? :eek: Ok, but it seems you don't know enough about here. It's ok, I guess.

1st, to discuss about bugs and glitches, go here.
    2nd, let me give you an advice. Look in the forums if there isn't already a thread where you can post what you want to before creating a new one.
    Finally, you should go there and read the entire thing.

I don't know when you came, but welcome here anyway. :D

roman6a likes this.
  3. Tienfan789

I didnt want this to be another random glitch I wanted it to be about links sword glitches and if anyone saw anything similiar. plus, Id probably just get overlooked in a big glitch forum like that. in any case, your probably right but i still want to see at least one reply.

4. Tienfan789

ok ill go to other forum...

5. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Is this a bug or is it just Link bouncing on top of an enemy in a small horizontal gap?

EDIT: I guess this belongs here

Link breaks blocks beneath him when he slashes at the end of a jump