Fixed Lives Remaining bug in Survival Mode during character select

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Frozsoul, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Frozsoul

Frozsoul Level 6: Lakitu

In Survival Mode, when you choose to select random characters at the character select screen, the game provides you with the correct number of revivals, but the number of "Lives Remaining" does not decrease properly (i.e. with the first revival it does not change the number of lives remaining displayed).

While on this topic, it would be nice if the cursor stayed at the random block if the random block was last selected. I keep having to manually move to the random block every time I'm at the character select screen.

huang17 and uglyrodent like this.
  2. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Make a separate thread for the random thing if you want me to remember to fix it.

huang17 and uglyrodent like this.
  3. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

Seconded.

huang17 likes this.
  4. Jay

I was not able to replicate this. Not sure why I marked it confirmed. Is this still happening?

5. Frozsoul

Frozsoul Level 6: Lakitu

Yes this is still happening. When you select characters randomly in Survival Mode, the number of "Lives Remaining" displayed does not show properly, even though the game actually deducts a life with each revival.

More specifically: You start Survival Mode with 3 lives remaining. After you select your first character randomly in Survival Mode, it still says you have 3 lives remaining, but the game actually reduces to 2 lives remaining.

6. Jay

Oh so it changes but it's one off.

7. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

No, it doesn't change at all. To expand on the example, once you spend another life you will only have one, but the game will still SAY that you have three.