Official Luigi Skins

Discussion in 'Skins' started by Nat, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

2. silentshadowxp

silentshadowxp Level 7: Bloober

That's a rather cute take on an old game I used to have. I never knew about that. I guess it makes sense, both being made by hudson and all.

UltraMario3000 and Mitewing like this.
  3. Mitewing

There's also a Bonk from the same game. I really think Bonk should be a Luigi/Mario skin. There are multiple games to use so the Small/Large mechanic shouldn't be a problem.

4. Dimpsy

Dimpsy Level 9: Spike Top

I originally was gonna start one, and then I realized that he seems to work better as Ryu.
    But if people want a Mario ver. instead, I'll get back on it.

5. silentshadowxp

Ryu actually makes a lot of sense.

6. Mitewing

The only reason I see why Ryu works is because they both climb. Does Bonk have melee and projectile weapons like Ryu? I do know in at least one of his games, Bonk grows and shrinks.

7. silentshadowxp

I believe that in most of his games, he is only one size. His main attack is "bonking" enemies with his head (banging his head against them), so yeah he is a melee style character. He also has a flipping style aerial attack (similar to Ryu's). Granted, he could also be a Mario skin, as he can land on enemies (on his head) as an attack as well, as well as Super Bonk's changing sizes.

In my opinion however, I think that Ryu deserves first dibs due to the skin ratio of the two characters. Though, if he doesn't fit well in Ryu's skin sheet, I wouldn't argue a Mario skin of him.

UltraMario3000 and Dimpsy like this.
  8. Mitewing

After watching this video:

I'm inclined to agree with you concerning Ryu. There's actually legitimate replacements for the Shuriken an Windmill Shuriken. His jump may need adjustment, unlimited ammo, and he should also be able to stomp enemies. There appears to be more powerups so he should be based mostly on this game.

9. silentshadowxp

Look up the original Bonk's Adventure. If anything, he should primarily be based on that game first and foremost.

Dimpsy and luigiman64 like this.
  10. Edwin0080

Edwin0080 Level 5: Spiny

Here are two sheets of Bonk's Adventure
    Here's the Super Bonk's Adventure SNES and Bonk's Adventure NES Game here another piece of mobile Bonk's Return
    and there is also a Gameboy version BonksAdventureSheet1.gif Bonk.png 54890.png 28201.png

Mitewing likes this.
  11. Mitewing

The original Bonk's Adventure had very few powerups. The later games, like Super Bonk and Super Bonk 2 had several to choose from which closely resembles Ryu's.

12. silentshadowxp

I know, I'm just saying that you should start with the basics from Bonk's Adventure, and then work your way up.

Edit: Also, we may want to move this conversation to the Ryu skins thread.

Mitewing likes this.
  13. Mitewing

Agreed.

silentshadowxp likes this.
  14. sonictheheadghogcrossover

sonictheheadghogcrossover Level 0: Newbie

Can someone make a Miles "Tails" Prower the fox or Shadow the hedgehog?

luigiman64 likes this.
  15. Mariofan5000

Mariofan5000 Level 6: Lakitu

Someone already made Tails.
    And welcome to the forums! Make sure you read the Info for Newcomers to avoid spamming. Hope you have a nice stay.

luigiman64 likes this.
  16. silentshadowxp

Click the Tails in my signature. It will take you to a Tails skin I made.

luigiman64 likes this.
  17. Starz Lol

Starz Lol Level 5: Spiny

DOS Luigi in the works!

18. Mitewing

Rosalina is playable in Super Mario 3D World. She has a spin attack that allows her to make a double jump. While the attack is probably not possible, the double jump most certainly is doable. Here's more info: http://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_3D_World

MissingNo2 likes this.
  19. Sergy92

Sergy92 Level 7: Bloober

I already made her as a skin but of Mario instead of Luigi. I agree with you that the double jump shouldn't be too much of a problem if they already have it for Simon.

Mitewing likes this.
  20. Mitewing

I noticed the skin, along with Daisy, after I posted this. I guess Daisy could simply play like Peach. Too bad she wasn't also playable in SM3DW.