Make Level Skin Match Character Skin

Discussion in 'Features' started by TiagoDu, Mar 16, 2012.

1. TiagoDu

TiagoDu Level 6: Lakitu

Well, let me give an example, since the title didn't explain much :p
    You're playing with random level and character skin, on all chars random. but then you get SNES Simon on SMB3 Level skin. This would be unfit.
    What i'm suggesting is the level skin match the console of the character skin. This is, if you get a SNES skin, you get SNES level skin. When you get GB skin, you get GB level skin.
    This would be turned into an option, also. Sometimes is funny to see SNES chars on GB levels with NES enemies :p

uglyrodent likes this.
  2. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

It already happens? (skin select menu)

3. TiagoDu

Sorry, didn't understand. I always get unmatching skins for Character-Level. I can make the Interface and Enemies to match the level skin, but i can't make the level skin match the character skin.

4. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Uh, there's a way to select what console skins you want...

5. TiagoDu

Yeah, now i got the point, but what if i want to randomize consoles too, and i still want matching level skin with character skin?
    This is just aestethical, however. I feel this isn't top priority, just posted for the sake of posting :p

6. Overlord

Overlord Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I believe you can still do that. Under "Graphics Option" you can fix it however you want.

7. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

I understand that you want the level skin console to match directly your character skin without having to set ACTIVE SKINS or whatever? I support, even though it only takes 2 seconds to set it up from the pause menu.

8. TiagoDu

As i said, this is low priority, i believe. It's just a gimmick to play with, nothing more. :p