Request Marisa Kirisame

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Agent Emerald, May 18, 2012.

1. Agent Emerald

Agent Emerald Level 1: Goomba

After searching for at least twelve minutes, I would like to request the Ordinary Magician Marisa Kirisame. Her gameplay will be generally similar to Mario except for a few differences here and therel.

Normal: Same as Mario

Mushroom:Grows and can now fire a projectile, but it is too high to simply shoot all enemies. Can break blocks.

Fire Flower:Gains a small orb that fires a thin laser involuntarily. Can't break blocks, but can phase through them.

Anon421 and aliceandsven like this.
  2. Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I would like to see Marisa as a Mario skin (Marisa from Super Marisa Land - the fan game) or a Megaman skin (from Megamari - fan game), not a character although I'm a big Touhou fan. Touhou is a damaku game so it won't fit for Mario Crossover. More than that, your power-up system is running out of style now.

Rey D and TheomanZero like this.
  3. Tsukiyomaru0

Tsukiyomaru0 Level 3: Paratroopa

Marisa is harder to control actually, having less air friction, which makes her slide further when you stop running or really hard to control midair.

4. Mr.Giang

Which games does Marisa have this control? If we want to add some characters into Mario Crossover, they must be played like their original games. There is no office Touhou platform game, except the fan-games.

5. Tsukiyomaru0

In the "officials", she is only slower than Sakuya (Except in Phantasmagoria, where she is rather fair) and inthe "fangames" Super Marisa World and the like, she skids everywhere and has awfully poor air control. On MegaMari, however, she has better control than early Megaman games.

6. Mr.Giang

No, I mean she doesn't have a official platform game like Mario Crossover, more than that, she doesn't have 8-bit sprites, that means it's impossible to let her make an appearance in SMBC.

7. Tsukiyomaru0

There's no "official" in Touhou. Only main story (made by ZUN) and spin offs (made by fans of ZUN). Even so, of Spin Offs, the most successful are Touhouvania, Megamari and Super Marisa. As for 8-bitfication, I think I have seen an 8-bit MegaMari in Deviant Art. MegaMari COULD be a Megaman skin, instead of her own "player"

8. Mr.Giang

From Touhou 1 to Touhou 13, that's called "official".
    That's what I'm talking about.

9. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

There's no need for Marisa to be 8-bit-like, as long as it looks nice. :)
    Talking about possible skin

10. Mr.Giang

Marisa sprites from Megamari are nice by default and it's some kind like 16-bit sprites so I support it.

11. Tsukiyomaru0

Agreed. They do fit the classic Megaman style (big head)