Not a Bug Mega Man // Bass Powerup Useless?

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Zeoinx, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Zeoinx

Zeoinx Level 0: Newbie

What I am assuming is the Quick-man Boomerang powerup, or boomerang looking icon does nothing when pressing the attack button. Tried Charging, tried jump shot, and nothing happens. I could have sworn this worked at some point, but after one of the updates it stopped working.

This affects both Mega Man and Bass (Checked two seconds before posting to make sure)

2. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

It's not a bug, it's Charge Kick. It turns your slide into an attack.

3. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Level 6: Lakitu

And I thought I never played a Mega Man game before (well, I played MM2.) lol.

Don't feel bad about it though, I've reported stupider things. It's not the worst mistake ever. :p

huang17 and ThomasMink like this.
  4. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Personally, I think it would be nice if you could also press the Attack button to Charge Kick, even if it's not entirely faithful.

5. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Hm... Does the tutorial says about the Charge Kick? I think it does.

6. Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Have you even tried to slide?

7. sbq92

I don't think I'd support this. I think it would be too unfaithful, and it would also just be weird pressing the attack button and sliding.

8. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Oh come on, just to get the noobs used to it...

9. sbq92

Isn't that what the tutorials are for?

uglyrodent likes this.
  10. Faruga

Patron

Who cares about tutorials? Nobody reads them.

11. sbq92

A noob not knowing how to use a power-up because they didn't read the tutorial that told them how to use it is the noob's fault. If there are things in place that show you how to use things but you don't pay attention to them, don't complain that you don't know how to use it.

Note that this isn't directed at Zeoinx, it's just a comment on the tutorials and noobs.

EDIT: I'm sorry if I came across as a jerk in this post... That wasn't my intent. :/

TheomanZero likes this.
  12. Faruga

Patron

Heyyyyyyy, I was thinking about some part of a game that you needed the manual to discover quite some time ago! *looks at Duck Hunt*

13. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

If it weren't for the tutorials, I'd have no idea what the Blue Ring does. I used them the first time I played as each character, then turned them off.

ThomasMink and Rey D like this.
  14. Loveforever92003

Loveforever92003 Level 5: Spiny

It's not Quick Boomerang (from MM2), it's Charge Kick (from MM5). Charge Kick turns your slide into a attack, while Quick Boomerang lets you fire multiple bommerangs.

15. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Yes, it was already said the 25th of April, which is quite long ago. Please check what other members have posted before posting something.

Faruga, TheomanZero and Mr.Giang like this.
  16. Faruga

Patron

LOVE BUTTON

Mr.Giang and TheomanZero like this.
  17. Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

In my country, replying the thread that has been post for a long time ago and hasn't been cared called "đào mộ" aka grave-digging. Don't even try google translate,,, it sucks.

18. Loveforever92003

Loveforever92003 Level 5: Spiny

Google Translate is the BEST i tell you. Don't troll Google anyway!

19. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Nobody is trolling Google, he's just pointing out that, as translating software goes, Google Translate is subpar. Decent at best.

But this is a derail. Even in an old topic, there's no reason to start an argument about Google Translate, now is there?

Mr.Giang and TheomanZero like this.