Official Mega Man: Get your gamepads ready!!

Mega Man, from Mega Man, is a playable character in Super Mario Bros. Crossover.

1. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

I'm probably remembering incorrectly. :p I definitely saw a 16-bit style Mega Man character, though. When he's throwing bricks at the hammer bros. Was that Mega Man or Protoman? I don't remember, and I can't verify right now (I'm not at home).

2. Paul Vincent Larcena

Paul Vincent Larcena Level 1: Goomba

what do you mean double post? did i post twice in the same sentence?

3. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

It's when you post, and then post again RIGHT under it. Generally, you should use the edit button to put in anything you want to add (unless somebody posted after...in which case a fresh, new post is okay).

4. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

It was Mega Man. Perhaps you were confused by the Super Arm color scheme?

5. sbq92

I don't know what I was thinking. :p There should be Wily Wars sprites available of Protoman, though, at least as a reference, since he was in Mega Man 3.

6. TheomanZero

I think that they do exist, but unlike Mega Man's Wily Wars sprites, they aren't any taller.
    EDIT: What about these sprites? Jay would have to ask Grid Man for permission, of course.
    EDIT 2: Never mind, they're PD (Public Domain). Nobody has to ask anyone anything.

sbq92 likes this.
  7. sbq92

Those look sweet! I wonder if Jay and Zach used them.

8. TheomanZero

9. sbq92

They don't look as good as the Protoman sprites. They would be better if they were made using the Wily Wars Mega Man as a base rather than the non-Capcom Rockman & Forte 2.

10. Paul Vincent Larcena

i didn't post twice, i swear, maybe its a glitch.

11. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Never said you did, but you asked what double posting is, so I told you :p

12. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

→ Well you did. I reported them so a moderator merged those together. Anyway, that's no big deal.

I wonder what kind of musics and sounds Mega Man has got.

13. Paul Vincent Larcena

tnx to answer my question, honestly I never do double posting.

don't think me I'm a bad guy, i am new, and i said i never did.

14. x3point14

x3point14 Level 6: Lakitu

Dont make some big deal out of this its a small thing besides this is for megaman

15. sbq92

I thought of something to help balance Mega Man and Bass a bit better. What if Mega Man were given the three extra weapons from MM10 (Mirror Buster, Screw Crusher, Ballade Cracker) while Bass were left with just the normal selection of weapons?

16. Protoman22

Protoman22 Level 2: Koopa

or Bass could be given his Power Battles dash where he goes upwards for a bit so he won't be able to just dash under certain things the same way Megaman slides under obsticles because he can't croutch

17. sbq92

Bass is actually already too large to dash under things anyway. He can't slide under things like Mega Man can in MM10.

18. Protoman22

Protoman22 Level 2: Koopa

ah, alright. I haven't played 10 yet, the only games i've played with Bass are Power Battles and Megaman and Bass and yea thinking back Bass couldn't dash under small areas like Megaman could

sbq92 likes this.
  19. TheomanZero

Okay, after re-watching the trailer, I realized there is an appearance of 16-bit Proto Man -- it's when he's using Pharaoh Shot, but it's easy to miss because the level is 8-bit (this is in the "mix & match" portion of the trailer). It looks like an 8-bit reshade, possibly the one from Wily Wars.

sbq92 and Mitewing like this.
  20. Crownjo

Crownjo Level 7: Bloober

I have a idea for the Rush adapters from MM6. Why not combine them? that would actually be pretty cool. Punch things and fly.

Power Jet Mega Man ftw?