Official Mega Man Skins

Discussion in 'Skins' started by sbq92, Feb 8, 2011.

1. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Those sprites are fantabulous!

2. Anter

Anter Level 6: Lakitu

Here are two comic Mega Man skins, three unfinished skins and one skin specially for SMBC.

1. Kenny from South Park in Mega Man Style
    [​IMG]

2. Super Mario in Mega Man style
    [​IMG]

3. Ken from Street Fighter in Mega Man Style
    [​IMG]

4. Quint in Mega Man style
    [​IMG]

5. Mega Man.EXE in Mega Man style
    [​IMG]

6. Lan in Mega Man style
    [​IMG]

aliceandsven, IAM, Roll and 1 other person like this.
  3. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

"Quint in Mega Man Style" seems redundant to me . . . I guess you just mean "in color".

4. Anter

Yes, you're right.

5. aliceandsven

Dudewhat

those are awesome.

Quint has a shield? and mega-slide/jumps? I thought he just has a jack hammer?

6. Anter

Thanks.
    These are custom sprites.

7. ThaPlayah

ThaPlayah Level 1: Goomba

Hiya, I created some sprites, so I thought i'd post 'em here.

Zero in Megaman Style - No Hair (Yet)
    [​IMG]

Tell me what you guys think, i could always improve things ;3

8. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

I've started a Rokko Chan skin for Mega Man. Everything should work fine, except the weird separate arm thing. Rokko Chan's sprites are a different size than Mega Man, so the arms could easily be a bit off. I suppose Jay and Zach would fix those, though.

Rey D likes this.
  9. aliceandsven

How about Nezumiman?

10. SketchMan3

SketchMan3 Level 3: Paratroopa

Hmmm... coincidentally, I've been working on a 2D Megaman Legends game project, so I had the basic running, jumping and shooting sprites done already. Rather than doing an edit of the classic Megaman sprites, I decided to do custom graphics.

So I figured I'd paste what I had into the template, and create some new sprites to fill in ones that I hadn't made yet. I tried replacing the Classic weapons with similar Legends weapons, but I had to be a bit creative (seems like the classic weapons chosen for SMBC don't match up as well with the Legends weapons as I'd hoped. Lack of variety was an issue, too). For example, Megaman Volnutt shoots a Servbot head in place of his fist, and having Data transform into something similar to Gatz from Megaman Legends 2 for the Rush Jet.
    [​IMG]

Unfortunately, I was going for a design truer to the original Megaman Legends games, and so he's too tall. But I worked so hard on the sprites, I figured I'd post them anyway.

Anter, ThaPlayah and sbq92 like this.
  11. ThaPlayah

Looks really good, reminds me kinda of Goku in a Megaman suit XD

12. SketchMan3

SketchMan3 Level 3: Paratroopa

Thanks! =D
    Yeah... I've been telling myself I don't need to redo his head but... it's hard to do that kind of hair with limited colors. Haha. In my defense, Volnutt does have hair similar to Goku's, in the concept art.

It'd be awesome of Rokko Chan could get into SMBC. I haven't been able to play it because it doesn't work on my computer.

13. Yokuro Ado

Yokuro Ado Level 2: Koopa

I remember someone doing very great 8-bit Roll sprite sheet, but it's gone now... (-l^l-);

I might try Doropie/Francesca though.

14. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

→ I know aliceandsven made some. There was someone who came with a evil Roll so I might search for it.

15. aliceandsven

Here are those Roll things I made. I'd be incredibly happy if someone finished this or refined it for SMBC.

sfdsd.gif comp.gif summer.gif Untitled-2.gif

sheet.gif

Attached Files:

TheomanZero likes this.
  16. ThaPlayah

Which one? I've got some time to kill ;3

17. aliceandsven

One of her MM styled suits, I doubt the summer bunny would ever get in. Probably the helmeted one ... though there was some debate as to which color was better for her ribbon.

18. ThaPlayah

All right this is what it looks like for now, i'll go ahead and continue tomorrow.
    It's far from done though, i still have to add the slender arms and legs and the miniskirt and hair on the 3 frames.
    Also, I don't know what colour to pick for rush, any idea?

[​IMG]

aliceandsven and TheomanZero like this.
  19. aliceandsven

How about purple?

I guess red will clash with Roll (or will it?)

Nice job so far!

20. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Hm... I should make the portrait, since it's not done yet. :D (yeah, only the portrait. I'm useful as hell)