Request More Enemy Replacement Options

Discussion in 'Features' started by VGamer, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

I'd like to think Air Bloopers could be replaced with Green/Red Paratroopas, Water Bloopers with Cheep Cheeps, and also Bullet Bills, Flying Cheep Cheeps, and Bowser fires could also replace one another since they're programmed to start and stop at certain areas of a level.

2. VGamer

VGamer Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I'd have to agree on this. I wouldn't want to see flying enemies like Bloopers getting replaced by Goomba's in which they could just simply fall off the stage on lie stuck in the wall. Also, since SMBC is becoming more of the "change" how you play during the game. This means that most of the normal game options such as "item rate" "when hit" and of course "enemy change" things should too.

3. A.D.A.M.

A.D.A.M. Level 6: Lakitu

Or you could just have an 8-bit sprite and a 16-bit sprite that doesn't change with skins, except for quality.

4. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

That's about the dumbest thing you've said yet. The big thing about SMBC's skinning system was being able to change everything.

5. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

A possible solution would be skin mixing but I don't see this happening anytime soon.

Faruga likes this.
  6. NeedsMoreStuff

NeedsMoreStuff Level 3: Paratroopa

7. VGamer

VGamer Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

8. The Kips of the Mud

The Kips of the Mud Level 3: Paratroopa

I actually like the idea. But Dry Bowser, thats going a little too far.

9. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top