More Powerups

Discussion in 'Features' started by BaronVonCreeper, Feb 24, 2016.

?

Which one do you prefer?

1. Hammer Suit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yoshi

100.0%
  3. Frog Suit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Tanooki Suit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BaronVonCreeper

BaronVonCreeper Level 1: Goomba

More
    Power-ups
    I would like to start off by saying im not suggesting some or any of these ideas actually get implemented as I doubt anyone would agree and this whole thing could be a duplicate thread, however do hear me out.

I think the selection of powerups is a bit bland when it comes to smc, and I know thats because it's based around the original games but for some of the later games it would be nice to see some small changes in powerups.

Here are some i'd like to see:
    Mini Mushroom
    Giant Mushroom
    Ice flower
    P-Wing
    Yoshi
    Hammer Suit
    Penguin Suit
    Frog Suit
    Blue Shell (The one mario wear's)
    The Shoes
    Tanooki Suit
    Vanish Cap
    Wing Cap
    Metal Cap
    Wings
    Golden Tanooki (You would get it if repeatedly losing on one level on easy)
    Propellor Mushroom
    Bee Mushroom

I know a lot of these would be too hard to make or wouldn't fit which goes back to the start, but I hope there's at least one there that could be useful or a good idea in the game, and I would love to see them implemented into the game if possible.

2. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

I'm about adding various flowers because they would be the easiest to program and they would compliment the simple Fire Flower powerup system in SMB. I would want the Ice Flower, Gold Flower and Superball Flower, and maybe the Boomerang Flower. Also Kuribo's Shoe is part of the original SMB now thanks to Super Mario Maker.

3. BaronVonCreeper

I agree, and yes the kuribo's shoe would be nice as the sprites are there from smm

4. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

What's the gold flower?

5. BaronVonCreeper

The gold flower is from new super mario bros 2, its for the gold rush I think :star::coin::star::coin::star::coin::star:

6. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Yeah remember how NSMB2 had so many coins the game box was gold?
    The gold flower lets you shoot huge fireballs that turn everything into coins. Enemies, bricks, everything.
    That's the gold flower.

You get one for free in the Coin Rush courses.

7. BaronVonCreeper

Yeah

8. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

The Gold Flower is basically a more powerful, armor piercing version of the Fire Flower. When the Gold Flower kills enemies, it turns them into coins.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Gold_Flower