Most and Least Difficult Characters (Apparently)

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Scorpion42, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Scorpion42

Scorpion42 Level 6: Lakitu

I've played and finished 8-4 with all characters. This is the order I finished them in. Please note that I started the stage with full firepower, and the classic settings were on.

The hardest characters are (starting with the easiest):
    8. Sophia
    7. Samus
    6. Ryu
    5. Link
    4. Bill
    3. Mega Man
    2. Mario
    1. Simon

Do not draw conclusions from this list, I might as well have finished with Mario last. I wish I had. OH WELL.

2. bnjay29

bnjay29 Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

So Sophia was the most difficult character for you? I was under the impression that her abilities made her the easiest. And the most broken.

3. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Sophia basically removes x-4 stages from the game and teleports you to the next world. That's how easy she makes it.

4. bnjay29

bnjay29 Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

She shouldn't even be on the list considering that! It should be from most difficult to least, sans Sophia since she would always be the easiest.

5. Reset

Reset Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I think this is being read upside down, I think it's least to hardest, even though the title says Most first. Then again I'm not supposed to draw conclusions from the list so don't listen to me.

6. Scorpion42

Oh yeah, sorry. I've edited the OP now.

The reason Sophia is the easiest is, of course, her ability to climb on walls. I would just drive on the ceiling of Bowser's castle and blast away at his minions below.

7. Superleaf

Superleaf Level 1: Goomba

I agree with sophia being the easiest, but why in the world is ryu up so high and mario NOT the lowest? Ryu has low jumps, slow, when he jumps he can't go backwards with the same momentum, and his weapon not only doesn't stun enemies but as far as I know is the weakest in the game. Mario doesn't have any weapons save for jumping on things and getting passed bowser without a mushroom to tank a hit is quite difficult. I don't think simon deserves to be the lowest, at least his axes can hit bowser safely and you don't have to worry about dying when you get to the end of the level. The water part of 8-4 is quite hard with him though, but I don't believe it warrants him as hardest character for 8-4.

other than that, I agree

8. Kirby

Kirby Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

i agree with numbers 8, 7, and 6. I think bill should be above link, and i think i have beaten the last level as simon, though im not sure, but i think he should be number 4 or 5 if you used rush coil, mega man should be number 1, that first pit on 8-4 is a pain in the ass with rush coil.

9. Scorpion42

Remember, this is just the order I managed to beat 8-4 with them in. I actually think Simon shares the number 1 spot with Mario. Not that I have anything against him, if you look to the left of my comment you will see that he's my favourite, but he takes a lot of practice to master.