Music Sets

Discussion in 'Skins' started by Lilfut, Apr 17, 2012.

1. French rocks

French rocks Level -1: Banned

No thanks, i'm not interested in that, and if that's «one of the best video game soundtracks» to your eyes, well it looks like you don't play a lot of games or have weird likes of those. By the way, you are horrible in terms of insulting.

I am sometimes, but i'm not necessarily always negative. Anyways, on what are you basing yourself to say that?

2. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

I'm mostly basing it on your comments on Sonic and your overall shoving opinions around. Also, Lilfut was referring specifically to INDIE game soundtracks, not video game music in general.
    BACKONTOPIC: I decided to load the C64 tracks into a .zip file on MediaFire for now, because I don't think it will help much if I upload it to YouTube. It may be inconvenient on some levels, but I find it more practical. [Track list is in the file]

3. Lilfut

Lilfut Level 7: Bloober

Also, you bashed me for having Megaman Rocks on page 2.

4. French rocks

I was only negative for Sonic opinions, that's it, but it's false to think that I'm always against all of the projects for SMBC, this is only generalization.
    Yep, and? But seriously, I listenned to it a bit and in fact it's not that bad, but the soundtracks for the non-fan Megaman Classic games are better in my opinion, just listen to my list of Megaman X1/X2/X3 (which is at page 2) and also the soundtracks of Megaman 4 and 6 (which are at page 1 but aren't part of my posts) and than you'il see that they are actually are cool.

5. MissingNo2

Dude, what I'm saying is a majority of your opinions that you throw at others can be a bit irritating.
    Now you're starting to sound a bit arrogant. ... You know what, fuck it. BACK ON TOPIC ALREADY.

6. MrDriller

MrDriller Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I'm Going to make the archer from the c64 game forbidden forest

So I'll start with music

Please note this is only a preview

The selected is from the beginning of this video and the rest of the theme is the overworld

7. French rocks

Put your video(s) in URLs so that we can see them.

8. French rocks

I'm not arrogant, now stop insulting me already, but yeah good idea, let's get back on topic.

9. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

I'm not sure if you knew this, but you can reply to two different posts in the same post.

10. French rocks

Yes, I know this, it just seems I didn't thought about doing that.

11. MrDriller

MrDriller Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

12. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Indie's video, but video's not indie.

13. Lilfut

For what it's worth, I do consider VVVVVV one of the best video game soundtracks too, but...

sbq92 likes this.
  14. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

I would pay money just for Positive Force.

Lilfut likes this.
  15. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

I agree, VVVVVV's music is amazing. I can understand and respect that some people don't like that style, but people need to remember that music is very subjective, and that just because they don't like it, that doesn't mean no one should.

16. MissingNo2

Alright, since I'm still not done here, here's my (hopefully) FINAL list for Giana:
    Overworld - Level Theme (Giana Sisters) [scrap the 'whoosh' bit at the start]
    Underground - Level Theme (Giana Sisters) [scrap the 'whoosh' bit at the start]
    Underwater - Title Theme (Hard 'n Heavy)
    Castle - Castle Theme (Giana Sisters)
    Entering Pipe - Level Theme (Giana Sisters) [keep the 'whoosh' bit at the start]
    Sky Bonus - Intro Theme (Giana Sisters)
    Invincibility - Menu Theme (Giana Sisters)
    Hurry! - Level Theme (Hard 'n Heavy)
    Stage Clear - Title Theme (Hard 'n Heavy)
    Castle Clear - High Score (Giana Sisters)
    Ending - Menu Theme (Giana Sisters)
    Selected - Level Start (Giana Sisters)
    I'm positive I've got a solid list now.

17. Lilfut

I want a set of this for every song:

18. MissingNo2

... That's... not really a "set" per se, more like the same thing over and over. You might as well just turn the in-game music off and put that on loop in the background.

19. Lilfut

Still be awesome.

20. MissingNo2

I'm... not... saying anything about that.

French rocks likes this.