New Game Modes

Discussion in 'Features' started by Mitewing, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Narematto

Narematto Level 3: Paratroopa

I am agree with you.

2. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

I'd like to have the Stomping options too. I think it would be a great challenge if Mario/Luigi couldn't stomp and reminiscent to the original Mario Bros.

About New game modes. I have ideas for how a story mode would work. Of course it could only be added with the final update. It would use the skins and the existing Survival mode in interesting ways.

3. Mega Man Model T 101

Mega Man Model T 101 Level 2: Koopa

One thing did come to mind about the Health Bars, to at least allow some proper challenge, the health bars for characters that have them, why not at least reduce those health bars by half? After all, Link generally either starts with three or four hearts of health, that's pretty workable I'd say. I'd say if the health bars are at least reduced to half of what the characters originally have, that shouldn't pose too much of a problem.

4. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

You guys need to make separate threads for each official request you want to make. Please make a separate thread for the Quest Mode because that sounds interesting. PM me after it's made with a link to the thread so that I can mark it under consideration.

5. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

I will repost Survival Quest as soon I have time to rethink the features as it was based on the old powerup system. In the meantime, I will post feature requests based on individual characters.