Duplicate New Mode: More Customization

Discussion in 'Features' started by NeedsMoreStuff, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeedsMoreStuff

NeedsMoreStuff Level 3: Paratroopa

Super Mario Bros. Crossover could feature other games, like the MM1 Stages, Castlevania, or Contra
    Each world would have a Feature, and a default when no other weapon is available
    Megaman worlds give 2 HP and a default 2 shot Buster
    Contra gives the ability to aim and a default Rifle
    Castlevania gives 1 HP, a default Dagger with 5 ammo and Whip
    The weapons alone would be good, with or without the new worlds or the level editor
    Don't spam or you will face my wrath

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  2. TiagoDu

TiagoDu Level 6: Lakitu

What are you talking about?
    You want levels from other games like MegaMan, Castlevania and Contra, but also want all characters to have certain quirks on them (Be able to shoot/whip).

Anyway, I don't like this at all. The cool thing about SMBC is that you have all the characters with their unique features so each one plays differently. Forcing them to use guns or whatever weapons when on level packs from other games makes the characters feel less unique from each other.

And you want more customization? More than there already is? well i'm open to it but i feel the game can't really be customized more apart from being able to choose your soundtrack, which would be way cool. :)

3. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

This has been requested 42 times already

Faruga, ThomasMink and Mitewing like this.
  4. ΗΜ100

ΗΜ100 Level 2: Koopa

Shouldn't this thread be locked now?

5. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

A thread doesn't need to be locked if it holds no more activity. Please do not revive threads in such manner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.