Pacifist Run?

Discussion in 'Game' started by Bilkins, Nov 10, 2010.

1. phurgawtin

phurgawtin Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

ugh, i grabbed a star out of sheer habit and fucked myself :p

2. bowsersenemy

bowsersenemy Level 3: Paratroopa

considering the dificulty, i don't think the flying cheep cheeps should count. it's not exactly possible to easily dodge them. if you can, great, but seriously, it'd be hard enough to not take out anything else, why include something that's near impossible to miss?

also, what difficulty setting should it be done on? super hard mode would make it easier because you CAN'T take out most enemies by jumping on them, making link superior with infinite bouncing. also, super easy would be super hard as well, because the enemies are so EASY to take out. lol, role reversal.

and i thought of something with the cheep cheeps. it's pacifist. last i heard, accidents and suicide don't count as an attack.

3. well we all play by our own rules. that's the beauty of it :D I'd press refresh on my browser and make myself start over if a cheep cheap flew under my foot and killed itself... but that's me and I'm crazy strict with my own disciplines.

4. Dinospy_01

Dinospy_01 Level 5: Spiny
    Exploding Patron

This sounds ridiculously hard, for me especially. I'm not super good at the original SMB, so it's pretty hard for me in SMBC just to beat the game.

Maybe once I can beat the game on Hard, I'll try this.

5. Marionic12

Marionic12 Level 1: Goomba

I am currently on a pacifist run. Can you use the Ice Beam as Samus to make them platforms and so you don't accidentally smoosh enemies with Everyone can Stomp?

6. CowboyJoseph64

CowboyJoseph64 Level 6: Lakitu

Seeing as they said link's boomerang is fine, then yes.