Request Pokemon characters

Discussion in 'Characters' started by jc3833, Jun 4, 2011.

1. jc3833

jc3833 Level 2: Koopa

well i just had few ideas for pokemon although i realize that they arent exactly
    8-bit charachters but maybe he could use
    pikachu, jigalypuff
    Attack: Tail whip, mic slap
    Special: lightning bolt, sing
    :) :cry: B) :oops: :( :blank: ;) D: :D :D :M: :mad: :nerd: :-o :smile: :evil: :cry: :confused: :-( :!: :D :p :nerd: :L: :rolleyes: :joy: o.o ;-) :...: >:) ;) :-P ._o :eek: :)

just wanted to test the block faces

2. ChozoBoy

ChozoBoy Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

The best way that the Pokemon series is likely to be done on this is the trainer character from the sidescrolling eReader 8-bit games.

I've got another idea that might work as a skin, though... Check the Character Skins thread shortly.

3. Sergy92

Sergy92 Level 7: Bloober

For Pikachu I'd recommend the overworld sprites from Yellow version.

4. Diego Jurado Noboa

Diego Jurado Noboa Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Pokemon trainer would be nice.

A: "Fly" His bird Pokemon lifts him up and carries him down. (Think kinda like Megaman's jump underwater)
    B: "Cut" His grass pokemon uses cut on the object next to him.
    S: "Strength" His pokemon allows him to either break or move blocks around.

Power ups:
    Mushroom: Turns his sprite blue. His moves get a bit better.
    Fire Flower: The Trainer rides the bicycle.

The ideal gameplay would also include RPG battles with Goombas, Koopas and other enemies. XD But that would probably be too much for Jay to include.

5. ChozoBoy

ChozoBoy Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

From the other thread: (Check out some of my other skin submissions in my profile page.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Started out as the Pokemon Trainer, and then tried the Surfing Pikachu as the 'Shroomed size. Eventually, I swapped out the Trainer for little Pikachu. I guess the Trainer would make a better Link skin, anyway. The final change I made was that I had the "Surf" sprite for swimming, but remembered at the last minute that there were little Surfing Pikachu sprites from the NPC. (All six are different, by the way.)

Only edited sprites are duck (shrunk to fit under low bricks) and standing (two pixels too wide). Hope you guys dig it.

6. Jcogginsa

Jcogginsa Level 3: Paratroopa

Here's how i think red would appear

base line: just him. his attack is throwing rocks. Poor jump, no ducking. About as tall as megaman. sprite is yellow sprite. his special is bulbasaur, who makes a vine bridge for him to walk accross, to make up for his bad jump. the bulbasaur is the size of a brick and can also serve as a platform
    Mushroom : gets GSC sprite. His base attack is now espeon using psybeam. Psybeam works like bill's machine gun, but is stronger. to make up for this, red cannot move when it is used. his special is kicking wartortle like a koopa shell. wartortle cannot kill him, but he must collect it to use it again that level. his jump is average, still no duck

Fire flower: his sprite changes to a charizard. the charizard can fly like sophia. his base attack is fire blast, which works like Bill's spread gun. His special is flamethower, a short range expie of bills machine gun. tall as samus, no duck, good jump
    Starman: sprite becomes snorlax.
    dying animation: screen flashes white, a text box appears that says 'Red has whited out!'
    And now pikachu
    Surf sprite: lapras
    Baseline: Normal yellow sprite. tall as sophia. Basic attack is iron tail, which has the same range as simon's base whip, but hits in front and behind. Does not pause enemy, but does knock them back two tiles. good jump
    mushroom: gains red's hat. Base attack is thundershock, which is like iron tail but now strikes upwards and diagonally as well. same range. the special attack is unlocked, which is shock wave. Shock wave functions like sophia's missles. defeating enemies may drop elixers, which serve as ammo. the shock wave sprite is a recolor of one of the balls in samus' wave gun

fire flower: sprite gains balloons on back. These balloons allow pikachu to fly like sophia. While flying, if you hit the attack button then pikachu will use thunder on the tile directly below, then drop out of the sky. Standard attack is thunderbolt, which is the same as thundershock but with the range of simon's flame whip
    Starman: pikachu uses volt tackle
    dying: same as red, but the box said 'Pikachu fainted!'
    Water sprite: pikachu on a surfboard

Edit: and Now random mon movesets

Hitmonlee
    Base: Fights with a kick. the kick knocks foes back while hurting them
    mushroom: kick gains length, unlocks special which is focus blast, which is like a megaman charged shot
    Fire Flower: another lengthening

Mewtwo
    Base: attack is shadow ball, which looks like one of the balls from samus wave gun, but pitch black. Can fly like sophia
    Mushroom: sprite turns shiny. special is psychic, which let's it throw an enemy at another enemy, but only three times per stage
    Fire flower: gains armor from first movie. now fights with psy wave, which is like the wave gun

Torchic
    Base: a normal torchic. fights with ember, which is like bill's base gun but uses mario's fire ball sprite
    Mushroom: Evolves to combusken. Fights with flamethrower which is like charizard's above. Gains the C special which is Dig. Dig let's him drop from platforms and destroy blocks beneath it. gains double jump
    Fire Flower: Evolves to blaziken. Same as combusken but with triple jump

7. Firas Hussein Diab

Firas Hussein Diab Level 1: Goomba

this is quite good actually i would love to see that. can someone please post this on the character requests thread. thanks. good luck.

8. Jcogginsa

thank you

9. Firas Hussein Diab

U know u can click. Thanks under my post !!! Do it nowwwww !! I need to become more popular!!! Lol, no I'm just kiddin.no need to thank me u did all the work. I just would really love to se some pokemon. If there is a sprite sheet can you send it to requests please. I can't do it cause I don't know anything about graphics and stuff I'm just a fan of this game and i made an account to see when new updates coming etc. I'm only 12.

Hey and I forgot to thank your post so I did now.

Ryuza Edit: Merged your posts for ya

10. Jcogginsa

i dunno about graphics either

11. Firas Hussein Diab

Can anyone PLEASEEE make a sprite sheet for pikachu or torchic or something pleeeeeeeeease!!! i wish i know how to do all this stuff but i dont

Or atleast does anyone know where t find someone who can do it for us?

thats it im going to ask someone in the help forum

Ryuza Edit: Please make sure to edit your old post instead of double posting :), didn't realize there was a third :p

DD Edit: Merged the posts for you since it seems Ryuza didn't :p

Oops sorry guys i just leart how to do it

12. pokemondream

pokemondream Level 5: Spiny

Hmm Lucario could work as a pokemon character in the game but if jay gonna do that he might aswell make a Nintendo Croossvoer game.

13. French rocks

French rocks Level -1: Banned

You are brilliant! I made sprites here if you are interested:
    http://imageshack.us/g/832/lucarioshinystill2.png/ Also, this is how I think he should be:
    Normal Form: Normal Color, he can shoot small Aura Spheres as his special attack and use Shadow Claw (melee attack) as a normal attack;
    Mushroom Form: Shiny Sprite, or having darker colors, he can charge his Aura Spheres (which will now break bricks), still has Shadow Claw;
    Fire Flower: Red replaces the blue, his Shadow Claw attack can also hit lower ennemies, and his Aura Spheres can charge faster.

14. Jowee the Raposa

Jowee the Raposa Level 2: Koopa

Pirate Pocket Monsters

15. ManniManni54321

ManniManni54321 Level 3: Paratroopa

How about Ash; He could be on a quest to rescue Pikachu(His Quest in SMBC 2.1)

16. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

[​IMG]
    What could that bastard possibly be capable of in a platformer.

17. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

The same as any pokemon trainer.

18. MissingNo2

Except worse.

19. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Except the same because he is literally a generic trainer from the game's.

They gave him a personality (kind of) but he is literally just a stand-in for the player.

20. MissingNo2

Ash is nowhere close to Red. Not even remotely close.

World 1-1 likes this.