POKEMON SKIN REQUESTS!!!! XD

Discussion in 'Skins' started by BLOOD FENNEKIN, Dec 5, 2013.

1. BLOOD FENNEKIN

BLOOD FENNEKIN Level 0: Newbie

:!::!::!::!::!::-3 WHY AREN'T THERE POKEMON SKINS! There should really be some! especially a Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu sprite! Pichu is the original, when Pichu get mushroom, he turns into Pikachu, and When he gets a fire flower, he turns into Raichu! They all shoot lightning bolts! Raichu shoots small and short ranged bolts, Pikachu shoots bigger longer ranged bolts, and Raichu shots big bolts and bolts that go off screen! :) MAKE IT HAPPEN JAY!!!:!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!: |f||e||n||n||e||k||i||n| |a||n||d| |p||i||c||h||u|:!::!::!::!::!::!: |n||o||w|:!::!::!::!::!::-3:awesome:

2. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Jay isn't actually the head of SMBC any more. @sbq92 (aka Blaine) is. So to correct your mistake,
    Before:
    After:
    Most people's attitudes are going to be "MAKE YOUR OWN FRICKEN SKINS THEN", but to be fair, several skins have been made.
    I too feel Pokémon could use some representation, but Pokémon isn't an action game, at least not in the same way, which means lots of custom sprites.

3. Dochobin

Dochobin Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

I think SilentShadowXP made a Pikachu already.
    I still don't know if Pokemon skins can really work, though. What happens when you set music console to NES?

4. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

You get to listen to this gorgeous soundtrack:

Dochobin and Faruga like this.
  5. BLOOD FENNEKIN

BLOOD FENNEKIN Level 0: Newbie

How and where do I go to make my own skin? and can I use it on the game if I want?

6. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

Go to the wiki and find the base files. Edit them and post them here for feedback.
    No. The game requires certain configuration and quality standards so only the devs decide which skins are added.

7. Starz Lol

Starz Lol Level 5: Spiny

Please refer to "Super Pika! Land" for better info.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  8. Dochobin

Dochobin Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Wow, that exists?
    I can see why I've never heard of it.

Faruga and MissingNo2 like this.