Fixed Rabbit powerup doesn't give Simon the Triple Shot item.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by huang17, Aug 3, 2013.

1. huang17

huang17 Level 3: Paratroopa

The Wiki says that the Rabbit powerup (named after the rabbit in the Real Exploding Rabbit video) fully powers up your character. However, Simon does not recieve Triple Shot when he touches the rabbit.

TheomanZero likes this.
  2. AkumaXX

AkumaXX Level 3: Paratroopa

Doesn't know if hotfixed these days, but I checked just now and it does give Triple Shot. See attached.
    before.jpg after.jpg

Alkerion likes this.
  3. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

There was no hotfix as far as I know, and I tested this out the other day and confirmed that he doesn't get the Triple Shot, so that's weird. I think we'll still look into this.

Alkerion likes this.
  4. huang17

Simon does recieve the Triple Shot if you already have some powerups, but if you don't have any powerups, Simon doesn't recieve the Triple Shot.

Alkerion and ThomasMink like this.
  5. AkumaXX

I made a second test and it's as huang17 said.
    state1.jpg state2.jpg

huang17 and Alkerion like this.
  6. huang17

When playing as Simon, you need to get Double Shot before you can get Triple Shot. The same applies to SOPHIA's Wall and Ceiling climb abilities. The Rabbit gives SOPHIA all of her items even if she has no powerups, so this isn't intentional.

7. Frozsoul

Frozsoul Level 6: Lakitu

Interesting, I didn't know that about SOPHIA. I figured it was just random luck that I seemed to keep getting the wall climb ability first.

A bit off-topic, I find it humorous that one can have the double or triple shot along with the clock item. Wouldn't that actually be a disadvantage?

huang17 likes this.
  8. AkumaXX

If they can make stopwatch last longer, then it's legit.
    In a certain Castlevania Fighter it may be decreasing MP cost, but here, reducing heart cost may also work.

Confirmed that SOPHIA does get all 6 items in this case.

Frozsoul likes this.
  9. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

The fuck is a Rabbit powerup?

Faruga likes this.
  10. Nat

Nat Level 6: Lakitu

It's in the SECRET BUNNY ROOM found in SMBS 4-2

Faruga and huang17 like this.
  11. ΗΜ100

ΗΜ100 Level 2: Koopa