Requested Characters - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Jay, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doomey5

doomey5 Level 0: Newbie

2. berserkx33

berserkx33 Level 3: Paratroopa

Character Requests

Man, this idea of unlocking certain characters for only a specific stage through meeting specific conditions would be awesome :cool: . This would simple replace the whole challanges idea in the other topic i've given.

If this is possible, it would be F***ING GREAT

Man, if you continue to post things like this, this forum will get as movimented as smash bros brawl boards during the time pre-release

3. nintendofan

nintendofan Level 2: Koopa

Character Requests

Why not one of the battletoads? they were great on plataform games, I only donĀ“t know their possible power-ups, but their giant punch or kicks would be awesome.

4. gabrielwoj

gabrielwoj Level 1: Goomba

Character Requests

I like the Spencer idea, but he needs arm of course, how gonna play without arm?
    Blaster master can get the thank when gets the fire flower!

5. jg hollowell

jg hollowell Level 2: Koopa

Character Requests

Okay, lets refocus again. When we talk about ONE CHARACTER we wanna see in the game, I think we had about three for Firebrand.

I want to try to get a list going, because we have basically the entire cast of NES on this thread. Lets try to get back to picking just one character, and then giving a sentence why.

6. berserkx33

berserkx33 Level 3: Paratroopa

Character Requests

HAHA, i simply got excited, but let's say, my vote goes to anyone of this list who is winning

7. Groover

Groover Level 5: Spiny

Character Requests

Goku from Dragon Ball can be too crazy idea for SMB Crossover. Imagine simply Goku with black hair and after mushroom Super Goku ! with his crazy Yellow hair :cool:

[​IMG]

8. J Squared

J Squared Level 7: Bloober

9. SeanEBlog

SeanEBlog Level 3: Paratroopa

10. Groover

11. Leon

Leon Level 2: Koopa

Character Requests

XD. That's awesome. Totally has my vote!

12. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Character Requests

It's really fun reading all of your different ideas and seeing how excited you are. I already have the next few characters planned, but it's always great to see what you come up with. Also, I added a new topic about having alternate versions of existing characters. Feel free to contribute ideas there as well.

I'm really looking forward to sharing the new character with you. It really changes up the gameplay and is a lot of fun. You'll find out who it is later this week. :)

13. UnknownFox

UnknownFox Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Character Requests

Goku, while im not a fan of any of the shows, I admit would be cool. Not even so much character wise to me but just the fact of practically obliterating the entire field with that blast. Granted it would be cheap but, would be fun none the less :D

14. Crownjo

Crownjo Level 7: Bloober

Character Requests

My goodness the idea for this game is to use Other characters from NES games. And now I see people requesting Sonic and DBZ characters or other characters from non nes games. Please be realistic.

Also if Luigi ever got in I bet he would play like in SMB2. No not the one where you throw vegies.

15. Ganymede

Ganymede Level 5: Spiny

Character Requests

Well, there in fact WAS a DBZ game for the NES.... Not saying I liked it much, but it's kosher.

16. Groover

Character Requests

Cool, Goku have little chance to be in SMBC :joy:

17. Crownjo

Character Requests

Well the character has to be in a NES game where it's a side scroller. and able to move.

Mr bunny Didn't like Link from Zelda II because his spite was ugly so he used Zelda I LInk and tryed to emulate that style. I don't think it turned out too well.

Oh wait. Goku was in one NES game that could work!?

Hmm doesn't look like it would work in the game.

Also rpg characters won't work. they have no engine movment.

18. Groover

Character Requests

Yeah good Goku sprite for 2 directions Mario world missing. But Jay can make something like own sprite for his game. The only less chance to be Goku in the game.

19. Crownjo

Character Requests

But which game is the Goku you are talking about?

20. Groover

Character Requests

Huh ? Imagine character in SMBC but that character isn't in NES games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.