Requested Characters - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Jay, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

→ Don't play like that with me.
    • I do know what and how Lucario is, but the way you made it doesn't make it as clear as I expected.
    • I know there Aura Spheres but there is also a curved thing, and as you didn't order anything, I can't say which thing correspond to which Mega Man element.
    • To have the NES or SNES palette, you have to only take an object which correspond to the colors you want and use that tool which allows you to copy its color.
    • By the way, does Lucario starts blue and finish yellow? Or the opposite?

2. Omicron

Omicron Level 9: Spike Top

I think those sprites are actually very good.
    But it would be much easier for every single person in the world (including you) if the sprites were arranged in a single sheet.

French rocks likes this.
  3. mitsymckenzie777

mitsymckenzie777 Level 6: Lakitu

Lucario would be epic as a Poke'mon character. After all he was the only one to ever truly permanently sacrafice his life in the cartoons or movies. He is awesome for that. I'd also like to see Pikachu but not as much as Lucaio.

French rocks likes this.
  4. French rocks

French rocks Level -1: Banned

Yeah I guess, but I didn't knew how, however, I will search how to do it and maybe eventually post it.

5. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

Lucario is already a pokemon character :awesome:
    Sorry, I just couldn't resist!

But serious now, I personally like Mewtwo more than Lucario.

6. French rocks

French rocks Level -1: Banned

WHAT, ARE YOU BARKING MAD?! Just kidding, he's cool too :p. So I guess you prefer SSBM than SSBB?

7. Frogogla

Frogogla Level 0: Newbie

i have my character request for squirtle on GBA. i don't have many deas for him though. i just have music ideas and ideas for power ups. if you have any ideas tell me.

8. mitsymckenzie777

mitsymckenzie777 Level 6: Lakitu

Well I still like Lucario who

sacrificed himself to save the world.:cry:

While Mewtwo who
    Almost kills Ash while trying to destroy the world. Evil.>:)

9. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

I know he/she meant SMBC, that's why I put the awesome face, I was kidding, because of the way he/she said.
    If I prefer Melee than Brawl? Well, Brawl has much more stuff than Melee, but in terms of gameplay, I prefer Melee. Overall, idk which is better, the're just :awesome:.

Rey D likes this.
  10. IAM

IAM Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Try using Powerpoint or other presentation software
    Step 1. line up all images neatly on one slide in an organized way
    Step 2. highlight the images
    Step 3. When all of the images are highlighted at one time, right click an image and choose the option of save picture as (or something like that)
    Step 4. Save the Image
    Step 5. Post it here

11. Spokavriel

Spokavriel Level 5: Spiny

Doesn't that highlight method change the colors in the images?

12. IAM

IAM Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Highlighting, in this case,Means Clicking in the top left corner and holding and coming down so there is a blue box that covers everything. It has nothing to do with changing the picture colors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.