Request Richter in Super Mario Crossover

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Narematto, Mar 1, 2012.

?

Cela est possible ??

1. Oui, évidemment.

54.5%
  2. Non

45.5%
  1. jaketay13

jaketay13 Level 0: Newbie

yes the song he is referring to first was made for castlevania portrait of ruin richter in that game is an unlockable character he has nothing to do with the plot of portrait of ruin

2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

→ ...

Bloodlines (1st stage) / Akumajou Dracula: Rondo of Blood (PC Engine) [1993]:

Bloodlines (1st stage) / Castlevania: Dracula X (SNES) or Vampire's Kiss or Akumajou Dracula XX [1995]:

Blood Relations (Battle VS Richter and battle VS Maria) / Castlevania: Symphony of the Night or Akumajou Dracula: Nocturne of the Moonlight (Playstation) [1997]

By the way Portrait of Ruin (NDS) was released in 2006.

Now, tell me what your point was again?

3. Rey D

Patron

Now that I re-read, I figured what jaketay13's point was.
    And so his point was right, but I think the smashbro-something had a name confusion.

4. Christian Lee Gilley

Christian Lee Gilley Level 3: Paratroopa

My opinion, Richter Belmont would be another character since he has more abilities. Mario & Luigi, Megaman & Bass are 2 pairs of characters, Simon & Richter would be as well.

5. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

Yeah, but those pairs have balance. Richter would just be a replacement for Simon -- all the same abilities and more.

6. Christian Lee Gilley

But the skins (so far) don't bring new abilities, or Luigi & Bass would've been skins too

7. Rey D

Patron

Well Bass and Luigi had unique points that weren't too far from Mega Man and Mario.

Richter, on the other side, is born for the PC Engine. That makes him a character with too much frames, too much different controls and buttons needed, too tall.

TheomanZero likes this.
  8. Christian Lee Gilley

well one thing that can be done about his control is to inherit from megaman & bass. In other words, switch between Richter's controls like you can switch weapons. and about the too tall part, shrink him some.

9. Rey D

Patron

It cannot really be done without adding more buttons anyway.
    If you're about to shrink his sprites, why not use them as a skin?

Mr.Giang and TheomanZero like this.