Request Scrooge McDuck from Ducktales

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Nat, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Nat

Nat Level 6: Lakitu

I really hope your skin gets in.

2. NES Boy

NES Boy Level 3: Paratroopa

Actually, in DuckTales 2, Gyro Gearloose gives Scrooge adapters for his cane if he finds him in three of the stages. There are three adapters in all:
    • Hammer Adapter: Makes Scrooge's golf swing effective against strong objects.
    • Iron Adapter: Makes Scrooge's pogo jump capable of destroying strong objects.
    • Power Adapter: Enables Scrooge to pull heavier objects with his cane.
    For the purposes of this game, we'll just drop the Power Adapter and make only the Hammer and Iron Adapters power ups.

3. Pgj6297

Pgj6297 Level 2: Koopa

Well maybe he could use it to pull brick-blocks or ? blocks. But sure, if Mario and Luigi can have 2 power-ups, I don't see why Scrooge can't have 3!

4. Pgj6297

Pgj6297 Level 2: Koopa

Um, ever heard of scaling?

5. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

That would look hideous. Besides, nobody's ripped them yet anyway.

TheomanZero likes this.
  6. NES Boy

NES Boy Level 3: Paratroopa

7. CowboyJoseph64

CowboyJoseph64 Level 6: Lakitu

I really like ducktales, I beat the game with the best ending, and I watched every episode.

so, time for ideas. First off, APRIL FOOLS! I never actually played ducktales or it's sequel, and I THINK I watched a ducktales VHS when I was younger, but all I remember about it is scrooge mcduck playing the piano. :I

8. Alias X Beoulve

Alias X Beoulve Level -1: Banned

Ohohoho, you really got me

CowboyJoseph64 likes this.
  9. CowboyJoseph64

lol. I should try the game though, it looks fun.

10. Doomtodeath

Doomtodeath Level 2: Koopa

Im suprised he wasnt added in the first place.

11. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Disney is a lot more serious about copyright than anyone else. That's probably a good reason.

Mitewing likes this.
  12. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Level 0: Newbie

I think Scrooge should have an ability where you press up and attack to do his cane swing. And, yes, my profile pic is Scrooge. :confused::nerd: |i| |a||m| |w||e||i||d|:I

13. Paratrooper

Paratrooper Level 1: Goomba

Well. I mean Scrooge is a Disney character and even if Duck Tales is iconic.
    It's not really... Nintendo, if you get what I mean.

14. CowboyJoseph64

ryu and sophia III sure as hell isn't nintendo. Technically, neither is megaman, bass, simon, or bill. And sonic was the second most requested character ever. I don't think "it's not nintendo" is really a valid point. Not like there's gonna be new characters anymore, but still.

15. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

As much as I like DuckTales, now that Shovel Knight is out I think he would be a better choice. Of course, since Yacht Club Games is an indie developer, it would be polite to ask permission first.

16. CowboyJoseph64

17. Paratrooper

Paratrooper Level 1: Goomba

Completely agree
    Yeah, I guess that was stupidly vague and I apologize.
    What I mean is I think it would be out of place to have a Disney character in a Nintendo game... I guess...

CowboyJoseph64 likes this.