Silly Character Requests

Discussion in 'Characters' started by KawaiiMelon, Jul 29, 2010.

1. KawaiiMelon

KawaiiMelon Level 3: Paratroopa

Character Requests

A koopa!

And whenever you collide with a Goomba you have to talk to him about the economy!

Whenever you collide with another Koopa you go on a beer run!

ZeroXBeoulve likes this.
  2. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

Character Requests

Whenever you collide with a Hammer Bro, you complain about your boss.

Whenever you collide with a Bullet Bill, you ask for a ride and get turned down.

Whenever you collide with a Bloober, you get in an argument.

ZeroXBeoulve likes this.
  3. Character Requests

and we all know that the Bloober is the master of arguments, his way of always winning is murdering you before the argument even starts. and he's magical because he's able to kill you just buy touching you he doesn't even have to tangle you in his tentacels ... that's how powerful a bloober is with arguments

4. KawaiiMelon

Whenever you collide with Bowser, you have to ask him for a raise! (50-50 chance of getting one, if you don't get one he kills you if you do get one you get to move on)

Whenever you collide with a Paratroopa, he acts like a jackass and brags about having a better job as you!

Whenever you collide with a Buzzy Beetle, he just ignores you because "He has important things to do"

ZeroXBeoulve likes this.
  5. uglyrodent

Character Requests

Whenever you collide with a Cheep-Cheep you get insulted.

Whenever you collide with a Lakitu you steal his cloud, and shortly after are arrested by the cops.

Whenever you collide with a spike top, you die. Those guys are psycho.

ZeroXBeoulve likes this.
  6. KawaiiMelon

Character Requests

Whenever you get a Mushroom, you become a red Koopa!

Whenever you get a Fire Flower, you become a Red Paratroopa!

Flagpoles are replaced by Vending Machines, and instead of jumping on it and passing the level, you struggle to get a pepsi and the can gets stuck and eats your cash! And then Bowser comes and demotes you for trying to steal stuff from the vending machine while you were just trying to get your Pepsi!

There's also a 15% chance you actually DO get your soda! You keep whatever your job is and move to the nest stage!

ZeroXBeoulve likes this.
  7. uglyrodent

Character Requests

Super Koopa Bros.
    "Live life...to theordinary!!!!

8. KawaiiMelon

Character Requests

Jay should totally make this real and have it as a side game to the real SMBC.

9. J Squared

J Squared Level 7: Bloober

The posts in this thread were originally posts in the official thread titled "Character Requests." I split it off into its own separate topic in order to reduce the amount of reading for Jay Pavlina while simultaneously centralizing and encouraging the discussion of silly content.

10. Ravior

Ravior Level 8: Hammer Bro

Hatless Mario.
    [​IMG]
    I smell pimpin'.

11. KawaiiMelon

N64 mario!

Before you play, you have to blow in the cartridge for 7 mintues!

Every once in a while the game starts to lag and sometimes it crashes!

All the graphics are replaced with polygons representing them!

12. z0diak

z0diak Level 5: Spiny

What kind of broken-ass N64 did you have? hahaha.

13. uglyrodent

N64 Link. Navi comes out every 3 seconds and says "get to the flagpole"

Also, you can't attack anything unless Navi is next to it.

14. KawaiiMelon

Okay, the lagging was pretty much my N64, but I'm sure some people can relate to blowing in the cartridge until they start...

Right?

15. z0diak

I was messin' with you. I love you.
    and yes, I blew all my cartridges and they blew me.

16. I think everyone blew their cartridges back in the day. we didn't know any better. all our friends were doing it, and we just... didn't want to feel left out.

17. z0diak

If you want to research the opiates of the gaming masses back in the 90's, look up cartridge blowing.
    PPFFFFFTTT.

18. Ganymede

Ganymede Level 5: Spiny

That was truly heartwarming. It made me kinda reach over and blow into a GBA cartridge, just for shits.

19. J Squared

J Squared Level 7: Bloober

When players are playing through SMBC's water levels, like 2-2 and 7-2, the AS3 should execute a PHP script which cross-checks the player's IP with those in the Exploding Rabbit forums database. If the IP matches to the IP of a forums user who bitched about Mega Man's jump...

[​IMG]

...this giant fuck-off Bloober will come out of bumtits nowhere and maul the clownshit hell out of you. Afterward, the Duck Hunt dog will emerge simply to laugh at you...

[​IMG]

...except he will be palette-swapped to similar colors as Rush just for that extra slap in the face:

[​IMG]

Afterwards, Jay Pavlina will appear on the screen, reach through your monitor, and backhand you in the brainpan. Obama will then come to your house and extradite you to another country because you just can't deal with change. You'll then get a Game Over screen that never goes away. When you restart SMBC it just says, "Game Over," with the Rush Hunt dog posed below, laughing endlessly at your misfortune. It will so sear into your vision that whenever you watch any other movie, film, television program, animation, game, or web video, you will see nothing but the Rush Hunt dog, laughing at you, and eventually you will go mad, turn to drugs, become a crack whore, turn tricks behind McDonald's, sell your soul, become a raging alcoholic, sink into a depressive cycle of misery and torment, cut your own balls off, try to commit suicide, fail at killing yourself, and eventually die from a cerebral aneurysm brought about by both your perpetual visions of the Rush Hunt dog and your own failings as a person. You then find out there's no Heaven and you rot six feet underground forever.

Moral of the story: respect Mega Man's jumping mechanics, kids! =D

20. Ganymede

Ganymede Level 5: Spiny

If any of you helpful regulars happen to find a poor, lost user bitching about Mega Man's jump, redirect them to this page of this topic. It is the agreed upon fate of any and all Rush Coil haters, and the damned deserve to know as much.