Silly Character Requests

Discussion in 'Characters' started by KawaiiMelon, Jul 29, 2010.

1. NanTheDark

NanTheDark Level 2: Koopa

Felix the Cat! (from the Felix the Cat game for the NES)

Unpowered: He attacks with a boxing glove coming out from his magic bag
    Mushroom: Gets a Magician's Hat and Wand. He attacks by making stars appear around himself.
    Fire Flower: He gets into a one-wheeled car. He attacks by playing the car's horn and shoothing a musical note forward.

You can't say it's a bad idea. :p

2. The Doctor

The Doctor Level 2: Koopa

Percival Ulysses Cox

3. BURGERMAN

BURGERMAN Level 6: Lakitu

The boy from 'A Boy and his Blob' but without his blob.

4. x3point14

x3point14 Level 6: Lakitu

lol scrubs

5. DeviantDiscordian

DeviantDiscordian Level 6: Lakitu

Cave Johnson.

6. ketchupninja

ketchupninja Level 9: Spike Top

Herobrine.

7. Scorpion42

Scorpion42 Level 6: Lakitu

Ben.

nickreaper likes this.
  8. Metalhog

Metalhog Level 6: Lakitu

Jack Sheppard, from Lost Cell Game

9. fire sonic power

fire sonic power Level 7: Bloober

10. Scorpion42

Scorpion42 Level 6: Lakitu

Rick is better. "Happy Explosion Day, gorgeous!"

11. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Spike from Ape Escape hurrdurr

12. DeviantDiscordian

DeviantDiscordian Level 6: Lakitu

Space Core, All the way.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE!

Loveforever92003 likes this.
  13. French rocks

French rocks Level -1: Banned

Geno! I know this is really silly since he would be hard to make sprites/attacks and music, but he only appeared in one game and he's awesome, however I did'nt put him in my wishlist since he's not a priority and that he is a too much wierd suggestion.

ZeroXBeoulve likes this.
  14. Diego Jurado Noboa

Diego Jurado Noboa Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

This guy would rock. :D And if he was broken as hell, it'd be even better.

Lilfut likes this.
  15. Ceed

Ceed Level 6: Lakitu

Ok so I'm not writing these really to be silly, not to request even, just putting some ideas out there that I know won't make it but I want to plan anyway, actually gonna make skins for a few of them in hopes of getting put in the game, but I don't really want brand new characters. Would have posted this in the character suggestion thread but that appears to be closed. Oh well.

1.the prince with his katamari ball, this would be kind of interesting, I imagine his abilities in game being able to collect weak enemies onto the ball, there being a gauge showing how much he's gathered and after so many lesser foes he can collect stronger and stronger enemies, he can't collect projectiles and those will actually knock off some of what he gathered making his katamari smaller, that or he can only collect the weakest enemy and also powerups which would be placed as they were normally but maybe be randomised as other characters powerups and these enemies and powerups would act as a constant leaf sheild in front of him that he can build up.

2. Etna from disgaea, she would use spears to attack and have prinny bombs and maybe some skills as powerups. I plan on making a funny samus skin of her where when in morph ball mode she just rolls up in a ball and leaves prinny bombs instead of samus' regular bombs, she would also throw prinnys instead of shoot missiles

3. Scott from scott pilgrim, I really liked the sprites for the mangas game and I feel some of his abilities would fit in nicely as a brawler type character.

4. Someones probly said this, but, Ice Climbers, it would be cool to have a duo as a character in SMBC and I'd like to see how that played out in the game.

Anyway, short list, didnt put a lot of thought into most of them as is obvious, but I like them, I know they won't get in. Ravings of a mad man.

16. wario46

wario46 Level 2: Koopa

Herobrine
    Nothing: Kills everything in 20 blocks
    Mushroom:Can kill Bowser with it
    Fire Charge: Win the game getting all cheATS UNLOCKED

17. Jowee the Raposa

Jowee the Raposa Level 2: Koopa

18. Lilfut

Lilfut Level 7: Bloober

19. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod