Silly Character Requests

Discussion in 'Characters' started by KawaiiMelon, Jul 29, 2010.

1. repairmanman

repairmanman Level 5: Spiny

holy shit, it's weegee

but he can't move, how could you play as him?

2. that's the only fame in the game too he wouldn't walk he'd just move across the ground and when he jumped he'd just move up without any animation as well it would be perfect. also the game play would be like the eggman hack of sonic one. where he doesn't die when any badguys hit him

3. BURGERMAN

BURGERMAN Level 6: Lakitu

Weegee hovers and turns enemies into other weegees.

4. J Squared

J Squared Level 7: Bloober

[​IMG]

EDIT: After you select him, he could just stand there, and say, "I AM ERROR." That's all he'd do. He could also be a swap for Princess Peach Toadstool. There'd be a 1/256 chance that, when you rescue her, it would not be her but Error who is waiting for you instead. And he'd utter the holy words.

Greatest idea ever.

5. Ravior

Ravior Level 8: Hammer Bro

How about he only shows up if you're playing as Adult Link?

6. I 2nd this Idea

7. J Squared

Error could take the place of the Toads / Mushroom Retainers when you play as Link. Instead of saying, "Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!" he'd say, "I AM ERROR." Then you'd go to the next world. That'd be all there is in the castles. Just that. Just Error, forever declaring to you his erroneousness.

8. BURGERMAN

Oh god. This will revolutionise gaming forrever. But if this becomes reality all other characters also need toad repacements so it is fair.

9. repairmanman

his name is error, he isn't an error, he is in no way erroneousness

10. I love your idea J squared, maybe on an April Fools version of the game ? or maybe in the full version? either way it sounds awesome if link from zelda 2 was ever playable.

11. repairmanman

what is this site going to do next april fools day?

12. that's what I'd like to know as well. but, I always believe the best april fools joke is making people thinking your fooling them. and never fooling them. it makes them all aprehensive for no reason. and the entire day they are waiting for something... and it's funny just to watch them squirm all day. over nothing and then at the end of the day, you tell them APril FOOoooOOLS! and they jump back and go what!?!?!?! all confused. and then you explain to them what you did. and they call you an asshole for tricking them by not tricking them.

13. repairmanman

i don't think that would work unless you have a history of trickery

14. TheYO

TheYO Level -1: Banned

MR. T! His special attack would be the mohawk grenade! :twisted:

15. aizen343

aizen343 Level 2: Koopa

I request pac-man *-*/

16. thecatreturns123

thecatreturns123 Level 9: Spike Top

Robot Yoshi and Red Link

17. Zakkuzu

Zakkuzu Level 1: Goomba

MASTUR CHEEF

If he made a pixelated version of him that was playable like Bill, but you cant die no matter what....

....don't forget the arbeetur!

i <3 arby "n"the chief series

OH! I GOT IT! Anyone ever see the angry video game nerd??? there was a pixelated version of him that threw rolling rock beers like simon's axes in one of his intros.that would be EPIC! Check that out Jay!

18. BURGERMAN

The black guy from Metroid: other M, I forget his real name.
    His regular attack is just like samus' but when you use his special he lifts up his helmet und utters the holy words... REMEMBAH ME!?

19. J Squared

YES.

Guess what I just so happen to have sitting around on my hard drive?

[​IMG]

REMUMBUH ME?!?!

(his name is Anthony Higgs, by the way)

20. thecatreturns123

thecatreturns123 Level 9: Spike Top