Silly Character Requests

Discussion in 'Characters' started by KawaiiMelon, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Squaff

Squaff Level 5: Spiny

Bill Gates, I prefer my characters affordable. :p

2. Ls95

Ls95 Level 0: Newbie

I think that Jay, the creator of ER and SMBC, should be a playable character! well, either Jay or Jesus.
    Jay: Abilities - normal=nothing; mushroom=exploding rabbit toss(like Simon's axe); Fire flower= shout "Fuck off, noob!"
    Jesus:abilities - normal=nothing; mushroom= Kung-fu flying kick; fire flower= a psychadelic laser from his hand.

3. Darkhog

Darkhog Level 1: Goomba

Grr... Give Us Linus Torvalds.

Nothing - Shooting with GNU logo
    Mushroom - Shooting with little Tux, but it destroys after first touch
    Fire Flower - Shooting with Tux T. Penguin, but going thru everything.
    Special - X Attack - from hands of L.T. going big X Window System logo.

4. ERROR404

ERROR404 Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

5. TheYO

TheYO Level -1: Banned

6. BURGERMAN

BURGERMAN Level 6: Lakitu

Too many... Too many!!! I'm drowning in characterrrrrrrrrrrssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Duckerdoo

Duckerdoo Level 5: Spiny

That runner dude from Bit Trip. I think that's the game I'm thinking of.

8. Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

And we can put Michael Jackson in, too.

9. boy and robot (as a team)

10. BURGERMAN

BURGERMAN Level 6: Lakitu

Me. Well... Burgerman.... Well a burger/ufo that abducts enemies. Eh? Eh?

11. a floating mustache

12. Dinospy_01

Dinospy_01 Level 5: Spiny
    Exploding Patron

Shaq from Shaq Fu. Sure, it may be SNES, but you could do it!

13. Anon1548

Anon1548 Guest

Jack Nicholson would be a good character. "Here's Johnny!"

14. yeah and if you held down and B you turned into the joker

15. Anon1548

Anon1548 Guest

Kratos is the new character.

16. Duckerdoo

Duckerdoo Level 5: Spiny

An upside down cheep-cheep. Holding over won't let you move. You gotta hold over, and press jump to nudge yourself along, flopping on your back. Get a mushroom to get a fish tank. With the fish tank, tap over to shove the tank. press jump, to jump out of the fish bowl. Doing that will allow you to jump higher than normal, and your jumps will hurt the enemy. But once you land, you revert back to the floppy fish. No worries, press the special button to summon the fish tank to you. Get the fire flower to become a cheep-cheep with a reverse scuba diving suit (from Futurama). This will allow you to move like Mario in every way. Instead of fireballs though, you squirt water.

17. and my first thanks to Mr Ducerdoo. :D that's just too awesome.. thanks for posting that... and I know the purpose of the thanks buttons are to make it so we don't just post how awesome the post above is... so i'll just create SCR

an elephant, it can't jump. but it has a long trunk and it can pull itself across clifss and onto platforms with it's trunk. and since it can't jump on the badguys. you have to pick them all up and toss them in the air. this will kill all but the buzzy beetles and spike tops. and when you have fire flower power you can shoot peanuts out the trunk. and if you hold down the special button shoots water and that water puts out flames including the spinning flames. that way it can make it through bowswers levels..

elephants can swim. so it would be able to swim in the water levels

18. Inferno232

Inferno232 Level 2: Koopa

THE BEST/WORST IDEA EVER

Like I said in another thread, Col. Custer from "Custer's Revenge". You see, instead of jumping on Goombas and other enemies, he'd [CENSORED] and when you jump twice he'd use his [CENSORED] to [CENSORED!!!]. Also, when you press 'C' after eating a mushroom, he'd shoot [WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! CENSORED!] out of his [FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, CENSORED!!!]. Upon hitting the enemy, it'd [YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU BROKE ME. YOU BROKE THE CENSORSHIP BOX. WAY TO GO, YOU FREAK.]

I think it'd be controversial and shocking, but the free flash game industry is in need for a little change, and I think web gamers would certainly take notice.

19. Captain Rizer

Captain Rizer Level 5: Spiny

Link from the CD-I cut scenes! I know what you're thinking: Not Youtube Poop!! Hear me out:
    Controls just like link but is bigger
    When he dies he can say "I WON!"
    Mushroom makes him say "Great, STUFF!" and his boomerang is a bomb and Morshu can come out of nowhere and say "BOMBS?"
    Fire Flower allows him to shoot "OCTOROKS!" and now his boomerang is now "LAMP OIL?" and Morshu can lite it on fire to flame enemies.
    When he wins he can say "I cant wait to bombs so DODONGOS!!" when the level is over hahaha
    Also when he is selected Zelda is there and link says, "HOW ABOUT A KISS FOR LUCK???" and zelda says "YOU MUST DIE!" and link falls off his mushroom hahaha

20. Anon1548

Anon1548 Guest

The new character is a salt licking snail.