Silly Character Requests

Discussion in 'Characters' started by KawaiiMelon, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Duckerdoo

Duckerdoo Level 5: Spiny

Why only characters from video games? I'm pretty sure Hungry Hungry Hippos would like to dine on something a little tastier than plastic marbles. Checker pieces need only hop over an enemy.

2. what a horrible image you painted in my brain with that one.

3. Anon1548

Anon1548 Guest

The next character will be Burgerman. His special abilty will be suicide, he'll eat himself.

4. kitten0822

kitten0822 Level 0: Newbie

That would be fun.
    and the image looks like the helmet is bouncing off his face XD

i think,we should have a giant metroid.

5. Anon1548

Anon1548 Guest

Oprah Winfrey will be the next character. And for the first time we will have a completely new final boss: Tom Cruise.

6. Anon1548

Anon1548 Guest

Jack Black with the ability to call his (6:27).

7. Anon1548

Anon1548 Guest

Susan Sarandon with the ability to throw annoying ads.

8. Captain Knight

Captain Knight Level 6: Lakitu

A piece of Shit

"They see me shitting...

Myse-elf

The shitting gets them thinking that I'm green and nasty!

Gets them thinking I'm green and nasty!

Gets them thinking I'm green and nasty!"

spoof FTW :d

9. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

Weirdest thing ever that I just have to post here. I clicked on this thread singing that song in my head with various different words. Then I saw that. That's really weird!

10. Rockstar_Bob

Rockstar_Bob Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

...This whole topic and not one person mentioned Syobon Action Cat!?!?!!?

DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

11. Captain Knight

Captain Knight Level 6: Lakitu

Mario

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

12. The Bisky Niffer

The Bisky Niffer Level 1: Goomba

Claptrap from borderlands. He has three abilites: cower in fear, flip the bird at vending machines, and dancing whilst proclaming he is doing so and demanding that everyone watches him do it.

Also keyboard cat, he will simply play the enemies off with his catchy tune.

13. Please

ET from the Atari 2600 games. When he falls into pits, instead of dieing it's just almost impossible to get out.

14. pokemondream

pokemondream Level 5: Spiny

what about goku from dragon ball z mushroom super sayian fire flower super sayian 4 KAMEHAME-HAAAAAAA

15. Please

Pokemon trainer. Instead of playing as the Pokemon trainer you can switch between every single Pokemon including the newest generations. All Pokemon have different abilities. Of course you'll have to custom sprite every single one, too, but that's no big deal.

16. pokemondream

pokemondream Level 5: Spiny

that would cool

17. Scorpion42

Scorpion42 Level 6: Lakitu

It's like Super Smash Bros! Only better.

Let's include all the platformer characters from Action 52 in the game. At least The Cheetahmen. They do have redeeming qualities, like their soundtrack.

18. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Mushrooms and Fireflowers are replaced with pokeballs. Press special to throw a pokeball, which will damage an enemy, or hit the ground and release either pikachu, charmander, squirtle or bulbasaur. Press special again to recall the pokemon and turn back into the trainer.

Trainer - Press attack to kick or punch or something

Pikachu - Press attack to shock things close to you for some damage (like Kirby's spark). Hold attack to charge up the shock, and then release to fire it as a projectile. This attack has a stunning property. Pikachu can climb and cling to walls.

charmander - Press attack to fire an arcing firebomb that will explode on contact with something. Hold attack to charge it up, it will fly further and have a larger explosion, and the highest charge will also leave flames on the ground if the explosion touches any ground tiles. Charmander will not appear in water levels.

squirtle - Press attack to shoot a stream of water. Press attack in the air to fire water at the ground, allowing you to "glide" whild damaging enemies below you. Press down + jump to start sliding around like a koopa shell (bouncing off of walls and enemies). Squirtle can temporarily extinguish podobos and fire bars, but can't use his water gun while swimming.

bulbasaur - Press attack to lash with your vine whip. Press down + jump to charge forward.

19. mitsymckenzie777

mitsymckenzie777 Level 6: Lakitu

Four words describe the greatest character request ever made. Seriously forget all the other suggested characters and delete all the ones added including Mario because this character will blow your mind beyond any character that was or could be.

20. BURGERMAN

BURGERMAN Level 6: Lakitu

A rock, just a rock.