Official Skin Sets @ The Wiki

Discussion in 'Skins' started by aliceandsven, Feb 14, 2012.

1. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

No, you don't.

Mitewing likes this.
  2. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

Donkey Kong Jr doesn't throw barrels, especially if he is throwing fruit. @MissingNo2 is right. Nothing is needed for clouds and mounts because these games don't have detailed backgrounds. Also many of your powerup changes don't make sense. But on a positive note, I approve the Spike Top change.

3. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

Except he's throwing oil barrels for fireballs.

4. Mitewing

I thought that was for DK only. DK Jr shouldn't throw those. He should throw another kind of fruit, unless you have any better ideas for that or for the skin set in general. One thing that bothers me is Jr is too short for the hitbox. I thought maybe he could balance on a regular barrel or stand on the shoulders of the pink DK Jr from DK Jr Math.

Lucoshi likes this.
  5. Mitewing

Nothing is needed for clouds and mounts because these games don't have detailed backgrounds.

I looked at the changes to DK Jr. Did you try the regular barrel as well? I'd like to see how it look. Some things look off with the Pink DK. It may be a better idea in theory than in reality.

6. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

7. Mitewing

Looks like @Lucoshi deleted all of his posts. Can someone correct DK Jr's fireball to a another fruit found in DK Jr?

8. SiFi

SiFi Level 1: Goomba

I'm working on a skin based on the changes seen in Super Mario World after the Special World is completed. I've finished a sheet for the enemies, and the only other change left is to change the grass from green to red, like it is on the overworld. But I can't seem to find the right palette for that anywhere, and I was wondering if someone could help with that. In the meantime, here's what I've got so far:

[​IMG]

9. Superjustinbros

Superjustinbros Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

As far as I remember, it was only the overworld that changed in color; the actual palettes for the levels remained the same throughout.

10. SiFi

SiFi Level 1: Goomba

I know, but I still thought it'd be a nice touch, and something to ensure that it wasn't too similar to the main SMW skin.