skins for characters that haven't came out yet

Discussion in 'Skins' started by Xman321, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Xman321

Xman321 Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

post and discuss skins for a character that is not in the game yet

one idea is a skin for sonic if he comes out, the skin is shadow, haven't made it yet though

2. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

King Dedede for Kriby

3. Sergy92

Sergy92 Level 7: Bloober

Daisy or Rosalina for Peach.

Lilfut likes this.
  4. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

Rokko-chan for Mega Man! :D
    Oh wait, Mega Man is in. :p

Getsu Fuma for Aladdin! :D

5. ThomasMink

ThomasMink Level 5: Spiny

Bimm-- errr, Billy skin for Rash.

Frozsoul likes this.
  6. Crownjo

Crownjo Level 7: Bloober

Wow do you hate Fuma or something.

7. The Master of Blasters.

The Master of Blasters. Level 2: Koopa

Glass Joe for Little Mac?:p
    Blue for Red (pokemon)
    Big the cat for Duke Nukem?

8. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

→ Actually? I love him. :p

9. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

kirbytemplate.png
    Mock up of a Kirby skin. I had a whole in depth log of each sprite's purpose, but I lost it and you all know Kirby so I'll just put up some notes:
    -The portrait is from a Kirby skin I made for Mario. I'm egotistical and lazy so I just used that
    -Warpstar is for when he's selected
    -Water spouts on the bottom can be rotated for the appropriate direction, similar to Link's arrows
    -The sprite on the bottom left with his arm has no real purpose. At first I planned to add copy powers to the sheet, and that would be him picking them up, but then I decided to either not do it or at least do it at a later date, so that sprite's just kind chilling there.

10. Lilfut

Lilfut Level 7: Bloober

I could see the arm kirby used for when he's selected. He puts his arm up, then a warp star comes down and picks him up.

Anyway, Onion Knight for FIGHTER. Although he could probably be done over Link in the current version... hmm...

Also Curly Brace over Quote, some pokemon for the Little Samson crew (Meowth:Samson, Charizard:Kikira, Machamp:Gamm, Rattata:K.O.), and Eggplant Pit over... Pit.

Should I make some templates? Might make things easier when Jay and Ryuza start implementing some new characters... And if so, should each Little Samson character have their own portrait, or one composite portrait? (for those who've never played, LS has 4 characters that you switch between through the pause menu, which would have to be changed to Tab/C in SMBC)

Also, if Scrooge McDuck gets in, we can't not have Unca Dolan.

uglyrodent likes this.
  11. Lilfut

How would Red even work?

12. The Master of Blasters.

The Master of Blasters. Level 2: Koopa

13. Lilfut

Maybe he could catch enemies...? That actually sounds pretty awesome.

14. ΗΜ100

ΗΜ100 Level 2: Koopa

Anthology.png
    Again, I will introduce Windows. This time with its own sheet.
    Some Notes:
    The first three frames are used to walk UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT
    The other two are when shooting UP or DOWN. Use three of the four colors of your 2nd walking frame.
    The last two are used for swimming. In the first use the first two colors and in the second the last two colors. The last two squares must be Blue.
    The last one is used when not using boomerang. Use semi-transparency version of your walking sprite and must be a Blue that is not used in the walking sprite.
    Next to the semi-transparent Windows, there's a transition, similar to Mega Man ones. It disappears the first two squares and then the transition appears.
    Lower to the transition, there's a power of your weapon. Each weapon costs 2 units. The first must be Blue, and the second must be White.
    Lower to the Portrait is the arrow, missle, silver arrow, missle when collected and bomb.
    Next to the arrow, there're the swords. Next to them, there're the Death sequence.
    Next to the missle, there's the bomb when picked, arrow when picked, silver arrow when picked and the Shield.
    Lower to them, the're are the same items when collected and the Blue boomerang
    Next to the bomb, there's the Magic Sword, the Rings (Blue and Red) and the hoover. Next to the hoover is the hoover when used.
    Lower to the Death sequence are the Boomerangs. The top ones is the Red. The bottom ones is the Blue.
    Next to the silver arrow is the shield which protects him from one hit
    In the lower line there are the Quivers, for arrows, Bomb Jar for bombs and Missle Jar for Missles. When you equip Silver Quiver for example, silver arrows will cost one unit rather than 2.
    Next to the Missle Jar are the icons used in the game.

This is Windows Anthology 10 Sheet. If used, give credit.

15. PoppingLuigi

PoppingLuigi Level 1: Goomba

Yellow Kirby for kirby?....