Sloth Playthrough

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Gokario, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Gokario

Gokario Level 3: Paratroopa

What I mean by "Sloth" is basically the OPPOSITE of a Speed Run. How Slow can you play the game? The slower the better.
    Needed Cheats: Infinite Time.
    Optional Cheats: Infinite Lives, Classic Simon Jump, Classic Samus.
    Recommended Characters: Simon, Samus.
    Rules: Play the Game as SLOW as you can while trying to get a 100% run, You MUST have on Single Character.

2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

How is that a... challenge?

3. MissingNo2

MissingNo2 Level 9: Spike Top

The ONLY way this can be a "challenge" is if the timer is ON. And you have to hit the goal at the VERY. LAST. SECOND. With the 100% completion stuff in mind, THAT, I find to be at least remotely challenging.

Rey D likes this.
  4. French rocks

French rocks Level -1: Banned

It's not a challenge at all, it would be a breeze going through that.

5. TheomanZero

TheomanZero Level 9: Spike Top

. . . So basically, you just leave the game running while you go do something else?
    And that's already part of the "Low Score Challenge" (which is kind of interesting).

6. MissingNo2

Except in this case you pretty much have to complete EVERYTHING you can do in the level before time runs out, and hit the goal at the last second. So technically a counterpart to the Low Score Challenge.

7. Gokario

Gokario Level 3: Paratroopa

Ladies, gentlemen, MissingNo2, this is just an IDEA not an actual challenge to be taken seriously. Plus, I have a different challenge in mind.

8. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

May I give a suggestion?

You must not stop moving right. Or left, depending on which direction makes progress.

9. MissingNo2

I can tell you're developing a hatred of me. Calm down, I'm not being 100% serious.