SMBC Version 1.2 Delayed Slightly

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Jay, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

2. ketchupninja

ketchupninja Level 9: Spike Top

My heart froze when I saw the title.

3. Kirby

Kirby Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

DAMMIT

4. World 1-1

World 1-1 Level 6: Lakitu

It's OK. We play it for free, so we can't reclaim of nothing. I hope you recovery.

'nuff said.

5. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

It's cool, man. Pretty excited for the new mode, any ideas as to what it could be guys?

6. Frozsoul

Frozsoul Level 6: Lakitu

Thanks for the update Jay. It's always appreciated to hear from the developer, even if it isn't the news we were hoping for. I speak for all of us in wishing you a very speedy recovery, and please, don't stress about rushing the update out. Quality is always what you've delivered, and nothing less than what we'd expect, and your good health obviously comes first. And thanks again for all your hard work - this is an amazing project and the fact that you're designing and programming it solo is incredible.

7. MeleeShogun13

MeleeShogun13 Level 5: Spiny

version 1.2 delayed slightly, Nooooooooooooooooo!!!, oh well cant wait for the new mode and unlockabe cheats Jay.

8. sbq92

sbq92 Level 9: Spike Top

Frozsoul definitely speaks for all of us. Get well soon, Jay!

9. Bill R.

Bill R. Level 3: Paratroopa

I can't wait more for the new version. Thanks, Exploding Rabbit/Jay Pavlina. I ever play SMBC and I never stop for play it.

10. Mctazin

Mctazin Level 2: Koopa

I'm used to checking on projects were it takes almost a year just for one update. This reminded me that this update was about to come out in a few days from now. I really don't mind (too much) it being delayed I think it will still come out fairly quickly anyway.

11. SeanEBlog

SeanEBlog Level 3: Paratroopa

To make it up to us, make it so that the SOPHIA can do emergency back flips.

Hope you feel better soon.

12. Thunk

Thunk Level 3: Paratroopa

13. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

Awesome quote.

14. Ravior

Ravior Level 8: Hammer Bro

I'll be prayin' for ya man.

15. QWERTY

QWERTY Level 2: Koopa

Darth Vader sees the title.

Darth V. says:

NnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

16. mouthofxenu

mouthofxenu Level 2: Koopa

Take it easy and I hope you feel better.

17. fire sonic power

fire sonic power Level 7: Bloober

Get's some rest and hopefully youll feel better. We all care about you, even though you sometimes think otherwise. Cause were not some guys in a forum that love you because of your game, were also your friends.;)

18. Koari

Koari Level 7: Bloober

Hope you feel better man

19. holy crap Jay, the second I read you were sick. i said being sick sucks balls. and then I read that you left the message off like that.. OMG! we have the same brain.

Keep downward thrusting, Motherfucker!

20. Ravior

Ravior Level 8: Hammer Bro