SMBC Version 1.2 Delayed Slightly

Discussion in 'Exploding Rabbit' started by Jay, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Kirby

Kirby Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

guys its never coming out. Didnt you read his blog post? he said the mafia is hunting him down so he ran to mexico as El Fanzo the Heavyweight juggling Clown. He also said that you should give me money, so....

2. Oh Jay make a release date!

3. he said he wasn't going to make release dates anymore... i'm pretty sure I read him saying that once.

4. ketchupninja

ketchupninja Level 9: Spike Top

He did say that somewhere.

5. Inferno232

Inferno232 Level 2: Koopa

I think it's very close, reading his twitter thing. Wow, that sounds inappropriate.

6. I need my super mario bros crossover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Please

Please Level 6: Lakitu

8. Christian Gilley

Christian Gilley Level 1: Goomba

for now maybe everyone should play 1.1 and wait till 1.2. stick to the forums on what updates you'd like to see. I GOT PLENTY. HEHE

9. Dr.Nope

Dr.Nope Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

Hmmm SMBC 1.2 delayed slightly,Define "Slightly"

10. phurgawtin

phurgawtin Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

slightly

rootword: slight
    [​IMG]/slaɪt/ [​IMG] Show Spelled [slahyt] adjective, -er, -est, verb, noun
    –adjective 1. small in amount, degree, etc.: a slight increase; a slight odor.

2. of little importance, influence, etc.; trivial: a slight cut.

3. slender or slim; not heavily built.

4. frail; flimsy; delicate: a slight fabric.

5. of little substance or strength.

–verb (used with object) 6. to treat as of little importance.

7. to treat (someone) with indifference; ignore, esp. pointedly or contemptuously; snub: to be slighted by society.

8. to do negligently; scamp: to slight one's studies.

–noun 9. an act or instance of slighting indifference or treatment: Slights marred his work.

10. a pointed and contemptuous discourtesy; affront: She considered not being invited an unforgivable slight.

11. I'd say since it took over a year and a half for the first release. we are going on that time scale so slightly could equal a month in this case :D maybe a little more? just going off the definition of word. and making it relative to the time it takes to make this game.

12. Tyler Johnson

Tyler Johnson Level 2: Koopa

I can't wait using this time to just get my score up with my saved file that is completed. :) I can't wait to use the 3rd in it going to be fun upside down killing > w<

13. like the last update, I'm doubting old save files will work with the update.

14. BURGERMAN

BURGERMAN Level 6: Lakitu

So it's been just about 10 days since it was originally going to be released so that's like 30 forum days... I can wait :blank:

15. Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont Level 2: Koopa

I'm still waiting for this. I follow Jay on Twitter and its like getting mini blog updates. So I enjoy the time waiting. Especially since he usually throws humor into the posts. Heres a fun thing to think about guys! Whens he going to release the demo AFTER this one? XD

16. sipfried

sipfried Level 0: Newbie

lol

as it come its fun when its come ?????

17. Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont Level 2: Koopa

Probably next week he says. O_O

18. Anon1548

Anon1548 Guest

One theory, why the game gets delayed:

ER and Squiggy are trying to make a baby. <-- WHOA... who said that???

19. I love that he has his twitter on his signature. because i don't have twitter. or don't understand it. but it's nice to see updates on his signature. :D I just look for his post if I want to read his twitter :D

20. phurgawtin

phurgawtin Level 4: Buzzy Beetle

yeah, same. i'm not a twitter guy, but if he happens to post in a thread i'm looking at, i always take a nice glance at the siggy.