Confirmed Sophia: Floating through the air

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Kazumy, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Kazumy

Kazumy Level 1: Goomba

First of all, I never posted here (although I lurked a bit), so hi and all that.

Anyway, I had a similar bug happen to me a long time ago (it happened on the same version of SMBC, though) and I had recorded it, so I thought I would post it here. The main difference is that I was "floating" through the air, not the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/fIlVLH03ftM

Excuse the crappiness of the recording, as I was completely clueless on how to do that. I didn't really know how to zoom in when recording and also I only started recording after the glitch triggered. So, sorry, but I'm not sure how exactly you can recreate it. All I remember is that I was bouncing around from platform to platform.

狂人さん likes this.
  2. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

O.o !!
    That is... I don't see how...

3. aliceandsven

aliceandsven Level 9: Spike Top

Hello, I gave this a thread of it's own because it seems to be an issue apart from the wall phasing bug. Also this still requires confirmation.

I have things I need to do tonight off line but I will be back later to help figure this one out.

EDIT: Do you remember the settings and cheats you were using at the time?

EDIT 2: Reproduced and verified, Sophia's relationship with floating platforms is shaky at best.

The videos also show a "teleport" glitch that happens on the same level (3-3)

normal mode, no cheats other than infinite lives and time

狂人さん and Rey D like this.