Not a Bug Sophia infinate missile cheat bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Protoman22, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Protoman22

Protoman22 Level 2: Koopa

Ok in all honesty it was two days ago that i noticed this but i wasn't sure if it was just my labtop lagging behind the game at the time but when the infinate ammo cheat is turned on for whatever reason Sophia's missiles act as if the cheat wasn't turned on, and i experimented with this a bit not too long ago, while the missile count won't go down the missiles still have a fixed amount with the cheat activated for example, the count says i have 20 missiles, i shoot 20 missiles, the count won't go down but the game doesn't let me shoot more, it works just fine with the power up where you shoot 3 missiles at once but the single missile that homes in is the one that doesn't work with the cheat

EDIT: also appologies if this bug has been addressed already

2. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Level 6: Lakitu

So you say when infinite ammo is on, you shoot 20 missiles and it says you have 20 but you can't shoot any more?

Are you sure enemies are on the screen? That's the only time you can fire Homing missiles.

If you do mean that, then I can't replicate this. It works okay for me.

3. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

You're probably trying to shoot homing missiles when enemies aren't on screen. I'm going to assume that's the case because I can't think of any reason this would be possible.

4. Protoman22

Protoman22 Level 2: Koopa

yes i'm sure, i tested it in one of the flying cheep cheep levels

5. Frozsoul

Frozsoul Level 6: Lakitu

Is it possible to capture this on video?