Official Sophia Skins

Discussion in 'Skins' started by Nat, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Starz Lol

Starz Lol Level 5: Spiny

I think the smallest Sonic sprite yet is the Shrink Ray Sonic sprites from Sonic CD.

2. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

I thought of a funny idea. How about Link and Epona as a Sophia skin?!!! Epona can be a 8bit version of the sprites found in Minish Cap.

3. Faruga

Faruga Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

is epona in minish cap?
    my memory fails me

Mitewing likes this.
  4. Rey D

Rey D Level 12: Super Mod
    Patron

I did some research. There's a sprite of two of Epona and a chariot with Moomoo Lon Lon Milk.

Mitewing and Faruga like this.
  5. Mitewing

6. ΗΜ100

ΗΜ100 Level 2: Koopa

sophia_000.png Dark Sophia is a great collection of most dark skins but this one is my favorite. Toad and peach sprites haven't yett added. Don't worry, It is known as finished. It has colors from Dark Samus. Later an SNES and maybe a Gameboy will also be added. You can also make these versions by yourselves and I will check if it has colors from dark Samus otherwise it will not be great.

7. Mitewing

I'm all for palette swaps, only if they make sense to have. Dark Samus, Dark Link, and Dark Pit make sense to have because they are REAL characters. Dark SOPHIA isn't a real character. However, if you redesign the sprites an 8bit version of SOPHIA IV could be made. She comes the Sega Genesis game, Blaster Master 2, and is also blue!

Rey D likes this.
  8. ΗΜ100

sophia_000.png This is Sophia III from Blaster Master 2 NES has some recolores sprites, a new missle sprite from glad0s game called Super Blaster Master and a new swimming sprite with cells. Not to be confused with the Sega Genesis. This one has jumplee frogs as toad and peach. Green is Peach and Blue is Toad.

9. Mitewing

There was NEVER a Blaster Master 2 released on the NES, only the Sega Genesis. And this is what she looks like:

Attached Files:

10. ΗΜ100

This one was fun made by someone.

11. Starz Lol

Starz Lol Level 5: Spiny

Here's Plane Mario from SML1
    upload_2016-11-28_18-14-52.png
    WIP

Mitewing likes this.
  12. Mitewing

13. CowboyJoseph64

CowboyJoseph64 Level 6: Lakitu

Sonic boll is alive and kicking, you should be making skins for that tbh. It's not like it's making it in smbc, the game's dead.

14. Mitewing

Cool. What characters are available now?

15. CowboyJoseph64

CowboyJoseph64 Level 6: Lakitu

Ok now it's on hold. But, it currently has Mario, sonic, tails, and knuckles, and you can go up to world 2-4. You can put whatever skins you want in there.

Apparently, he's not continuing working on it until later in 2017.

Edit: oh, and the planned characters are bowser, peach, Luigi, and metal sonic.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    Mitewing likes this.