SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update?

Discussion in 'Game' started by Mitewing, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Mitewing

Mitewing Level 9: Spike Top

What 3 things, and only 3 things do you think Jay will include in the next major update of this terrific game?

My opinion
    1. Luigi
    2. Another player character
    3. Music selector

2. silentshadowxp

silentshadowxp Level 7: Bloober

SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update

At least one of the six characters on the picture for the character request thread in the stickied thread.

(Luigi, Toad, Kirby, Sonic, Bomberman, or Pit)

3. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

I think two new characters would take a long time. I say there will be only one. My theory:
    Pit
    Rush Jet (and maybe Rush Marine)
    Hidden Staircases (look in the feature requests somewhere, J Squared suggested it)

4. SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update

I'm going to speculate that there will floppy penis.gif files all over the entire game.

5. Snover64

Snover64 Level 2: Koopa

It's going to be Kirby, I think. I mean, who doesn't love the little pink spud?

6. uglyrodent

That video was...interesting.
    I say Kirby or Pit will be the next one in. I don't hold high hopes for Sonic though...

7. c2456

c2456 Level 6: Lakitu

i think its going to be luigi

8. Leon

Leon Level 2: Koopa

I'm hoping against Pit, for reasons mentioned that his gameplay is very similar to Samus.

I'd want a different flavor of gameplay, and none of the top 6 really represent that.

...of course, making characters with similar gameplay to existing characters might make it a lot easier from a programing standpoint, so maybe we'll see, from a coding perspective, an "easy" new character and a "hard" new character?

9. J Squared

J Squared Level 7: Bloober

SMBC v1.2 isn't going to be coming for a while, but you guys will love what's going to be in it. Well, with the exception of the haters who are bound to deposit big, steamy logs on game mechanics which change from v1.1, simply because said game mechanics are different. I do think its content will be well-received by most however, but don't expect too much lest you guys end up being disappointed.

10. Thion

Thion Level 1: Goomba

I'm hoping for sonic but thats just me XD

11. thecatreturns123

thecatreturns123 Level 9: Spike Top

• Total ownership of the game will be passed to thecatreturns123 militia[/*:m]
    • thecatreturns123 militia propaganda to be placed on every level and menu[/*:m]
    • 2 player[/*:m][/list:u]

12. SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update

I'm telling you all. every sprite is going to be replaced with floppy penis.gif I don't have any inside scoop. I just know.

13. Urutsune

Urutsune Level 6: Lakitu

Mega Man will be able to get weapon from Bowser, with it he will be able to throw hammers and BREATH FLAMES FROM HIS MOUTH!

14. J Squared

[​IMG]

15. SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update

My guess? Jay's already said there were three characters he wanted to put in that he didn't get a chance. Ryu was in 1.1, and Luigi would be somewhat redundant, so...

Jason/SOPHIA.

[​IMG]

16. rednukleus

rednukleus Level 3: Paratroopa

Jay is going to add a sprite of his severed head in place of the axe behind Bowser. When you reach Bowser it will play Jay's voice backward saying "To win the game you must defeat me, Jay Pavlina."

17. SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update

LMAO!!!!

dude, I've been frustrated to all hell with my alureon.h root kit problem, and my computer was making me all freaked out and then I saw that picture. and I couldn't stop laughing. so thanks for calming down the rage that exist inside of me *wishes his exwife didn't have his windows install CD*

18. Ravior

Ravior Level 8: Hammer Bro

Yeah, like Mega Man's jump.

I bet there's going to be tons of hate once anything is changed for Ryu. Even if it makes him more like he is in the games. I just know. ONE little change is going to tick off a lot of people, mostly on youtube.

19. uglyrodent

Mega Man's Jump will be removed completely. Mario will lose his shroom and flower abilities. Samus will lose bomb jumping. Link will lose the DWT. Ryu can no longer move while on walls. Bill will not get the machine gun or spread shot, just stronger tiny bullets. Simon will lose his axes. And Jay will be laughing at us, having finally enacted his evil plan to make an awesome game, get people addicted, and then ruin it entirely.

20. J Squared

• [​IMG]