SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update?

Discussion in 'Game' started by Mitewing, Jul 9, 2010.

1. SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update

• does the menu recognize when you've sacrificed your first born. I mean... that would suck to have to sacrifice your second born as well

2. uglyrodent

uglyrodent Level 9: Spike Top

SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update

I, Ugly Rodent, am in full support of this idea.

3. Gryrozx

Gryrozx Level 0: Newbie

I'm a newcomer that is a mobian hedgehog. i would like to give out my ideas to support this game. the ideas will be as detailed as possible in my own words. *ahem*

New characters:

Luigi: luigi is a character that looks like mario, but wears a green cap, green shirt, brown pants, and brown shoes. when he grabs a fire flower, he wears a white cap, white shirt, green pants, and green shoes. he jumps higher than mario (meaning he can access hidden paths that other characters cannot reach,) but his traction is horrible. he couldn't stop on a dime on time to save his life, and that can spell out disaster (like colliding into enemies, falling off a cliff, ect.)

Shirobon bomberman: this guy is generally known as bomberman. in my idea, he jumps higher than mario, but not as high as luigi. he is also slow. he can't smash blocks, or stomp on enemies (he bounces off of them like a trampoline,) but his bombs can destroy blocks, enemies, even himself. he can plant 2 bombs and they stay in that same spot, even when planted in the air, but they explode in a cross like blast (which can be increased with mushrooms and fire flowers.) unlike the others, 1 hit regardless of his stats and it's lights out for bomberman.

New features:

The lost levels: did you know that super mario bros had a sequel that was much harder than the orginal? it was for the famicom disk system, but now it's on the vitural console. it's called super mario bros: the lost levels. it was intended for experts who mastered the orginal. here are several changes in this verson.
    Posion mushrooms: these mushrooms are brown with black spots. they move to the right like your basic mushrooms, but when collected, these mushrooms attack the player as if it was an enemy. later games has these mushrooms purple with the omonious skull and crossbones, and a angry face. acts more like a power down if you ask me.
    Windstorms: these storms are in cliff levels and can blow the player off of a ledge, either to the left or to the right. you can calculate where these storms are facing by looking at the blowing leaf animation that goes across the screen.
    Green springs: these will propel the player high into the air to the point where you can't see him/her. it is used to cross wide gaps.
    What? you don't beleve me? Check out it's wikipedia page Now.

whew. that it all i had to share. not bad for a first timer eh?

4. uglyrodent

The first part should go in character requests, the second in feature requests, and the first sentence in New Peeps. This topic is for guessing and jokes about what will be in the next version.

Nice to meet you. Great name. The windstorm thing, is that form DKC2? If so, I loved those levels!

5. SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update

goombas will now be equipped with spike helmets much like on the paper mario games. on a new difficulty called Medium-Hard

if you press up down left right jump attack attack jump pause at the title screen you get 50 guys
    (only 25 on the hard modes)

Of course Green Koopa Troopas walk off cliffs. Red Koopas are the ones that turn around.

Jay Pavlina becomes a playable character who is an amalgam of all playable characters at once

in sate 7-4
    Bob Dole's spiraling head that takes up half the screen the shoots lasers from it's eyes and homing missiles out of his mouth while he screams at you "That's not the Bob Dole way!" and "Bob Dole!" and the more you hit him. his flesh slowly chunks away and under the skin you see a robotic skeleton that resembles T-600. and once all it's flesh has fallen off it just bounces around the screen biting. the only way to kill it after this is to run under it and grab the axe. and then it goes to a cut scene were it's screaming as it falls into the red lava. and explodes.

but keep in mind the stuff written above the bob dole head is on top of the axe making it impossible to grab it till all his flesh is missing. and the toad after this level will of course be replaced by floppy penis.gif

megaman will just explode when ever you press the jump button. it's not a bug, it's a feature.

the Noid from the 1980's Domino's commercials will jump out of your monitor and steal your pizza (this feature only happens when your eating pizza of course)

the jumping cheeps will now be equipped with laser helmets

when playing as megaman while holding special, press down and attack at the same time to open a megman dance mode, where you make megaman rock out (with dance function done like how they are in "toe jam and earl") to get out of the dance mode just hold special and press down and attack again.

Shadow has guns

and there is a hidden bonus stage where there is a timer. and the goal to bonus stage is to strap as many explosives to as many rabbit's as you can. and then before the clock runs out detonate them all at once. you only get to detonate once. bonus stage ends when clock reaches zero. or when detonator is detonated. if the score is high enough you get 1up's and fire flowers and stars.

there will be no moving platform in front of the flag pole and everyone will have their own "things" they'll have to do, to get to the top of the flag pole. (very challenging too. the easier person to get the top of the flagpole afer this. will be Mario.) please, start your hate threads already (I can't get to the top of the flag pole when I play as "insert character")

all characters will fart and burp if you just sit there and don't press any buttons. becasue they characters sprites feel that nobody is watching them.

I got the inside scoop people trust me all of this will be implemented in the next version. it's going to be awesome!!!!

SHADOW HAS GUNS! :eek: :eek: :eek:

6. uglyrodent

Of course Shadow has guns. That wasn't a racist decision at all...

I can vouch for Mega Man dying from his jumps. His jump was nerfed so much from the first version, this is the next logical progression.

Jay Pavlina (as a playable character) is going to have the ability to reprogram the game at will, effectively allowing you to not try, as he can just program the flagpole to be beneath you from the start.

7. SPECULATION: What will be added in the next MAJOR update

I'm actually on the side of the argument that thinks Megamans jump is perfect on the current version.

but then again I can't stand playing as simon unless I have him on classic jump mode

8. uglyrodent

His new jump makes his attack better, so I have never complained about it.

I think Jay will get sick of all the times this has been suggested, and put in Luigi and Adult Link, but make them suck just so people stop asking.

9. Ganymede

Ganymede Level 5: Spiny

Topic: WTF LUIGI SUCKS.
    Topic: Why can't I move as Adult Link? HELP!
    Topic: "Conjure Smooth Jazz" option is not working w/ Firefox browser. HELP!
    Topic: Once again, Luigi is fail
    Topic: hey come play my hack smb1
    Topic: Adult Link: Was his childlike innocence his true power?
    Topic: Is luigi supposed to not jump?
    Topic: I don't like having to write Mega Man an apology letter in order to activate RUSH COIL. Can it change?

etc.

10. c2456

c2456 Level 6: Lakitu

i think there should be a 2 player.

11. uglyrodent

AFRO CLOWN WIGS!
    AFRO CLOWN WIGS FOR ALL!

12. Ravior

Ravior Level 8: Hammer Bro

Topic: Why can't I select Kirby even tho hes on the main menu?
    Topic: Why can't I edit my controls?
    Topic: ")" is jump? "Q" is attack? "Prt Scrn" is special?
    Topic: Why does Ryu have a slightly higher jump? HAXORZ

13. fire sonic power

fire sonic power Level 7: Bloober

Jay mentioned the SOPHIA Batle tank from blaster master.I bet that's obviously the new character coming up next.And what about a storyline? ,he has to come up with something more interesting than just the characters being there.But probably he will consider that later since its not too important.

As for sonic, even I know thats never gonna happen. :(

14. Ganymede

Ganymede Level 5: Spiny

I was serious, actually, I would love a Conjure Smooth Jazz button.

15. BURGERMAN

BURGERMAN Level 6: Lakitu

Here's what I think they sould have in the major update...... 1 (or 2?) new characters, more cheats, A new character selection screen, Unlockable SMB: Lost Levels and......... what else?
    OH YES! THAT WILL DO PERFECTLY!

16. Jay

Jay Level 13: ER Team

I think Jay is going to add Black Mage from Final Fantasy. Also there will be 8 player online coop mode.

17. z0diak

z0diak Level 5: Spiny

[​IMG]

although, you've got to be kidding.

18. J Squared

J Squared Level 7: Bloober

z0diak clearly doesn't know how much Jay Pavlina loves Final Fantasy characters being integrated into the world of SMBC. It's been rumored that, when he first thought of conflating the two, he jizzed in his pants.

19. Tid

Tid Level 3: Paratroopa

Kirby should be added ASAP, IMO. He's one of Nintendo's really main characters, if you know what I mean. Like, every all star game has that essential 3, Mario, Link and Kirby.
    Only problem is that enemy abilities would take quite some time to program.

20. uglyrodent

And Samus. Never forget Samus. Or I will get you :twisted:

Well, now that it's readily apparent Black Mage will NOT be in the next update, I'm going to go hang myself.
    Meh, too much effort. 8-Player would kick ass though. Nothink would survive more than a few seconds...
    When the new version comes out, if there's a new character, there would be 8. Someone (I can't, sadly) has to make a video with all of them barreling through the first couple of levels.